[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my gf is now a month and 1-2 weeks late for her period...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (48KB, 600x632px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 600x632px
So my gf is now a month and 1-2 weeks late for her period... If the tests are still negative am I in the clear??
She was on birth control she switched pill types the month she missed her period but stil no period. She said she doesn't have any signs so with the tests being negative am I safe? The test would have to be positive by now right? We've taken at least 10-15 tests all negative

Seriously need some advice I'm losing my mind because of anxiety
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 225x225px
>>16941222
Bump,
Check em
>>
File: Wolf_Urine_600px.jpg (71KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Wolf_Urine_600px.jpg
71KB, 600x600px
Relax, mang....
>>
File: image.png (335KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
335KB, 750x1334px
Bump
>>
>>16941222
Changing the pill to another type can screw up her hormonal cycle. Her periods may be irregular, she may skip some or she could get pregnant.

When changing pills it's best to wait for a couple of months before having unprotected (condomless) sex.

She's unlikely to be pregnant.
>>
>>16941231
Yeah it was a hormonal pill it was called gildes fe or something like that... I'm just curious is to why she hasn't Gotton a period yet she is supposed to have her period yesterday. And if I can stop worrying since the tests are still negative
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-21-03-50-23.png (932KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-21-03-50-23.png
932KB, 1280x720px
>>16941222
You know what you do with unwanted shits right?
>>
>>16941232
Did you read my answer....
>> Changing the pill to another type can screw up her hormonal cycle. Her periods may be irregular, she may skip some or she could get pregnant.

> And if I can stop worrying since the tests are still negative

>>She's unlikely to be pregnant.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.