[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I left my cheating boyfriend but now I feel bad and can only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1456241425644.png (244KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1456241425644.png
244KB, 500x375px
I left my cheating boyfriend but now I feel bad and can only think about everything good in him.
He didn't cheat physically but he was arranging meetings for sex with people on the internet but never showed up. Also he tried to get his ex back twice while he was with me. He lied to me for two years and did this all regularly until I caught him.
I just haven't been able to be myself with anyone else before and I am scared I won't meet anyone better.
But I did the right thing, right?
>>
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
>>
do you think you did the right thing? Thats all that matters; your life not anyone elses. Do you want to be with someone who does thosr things or not. That is your choice.
>>
>>16940836
I think you did the right thing. He didn't have your best intentions in mind. He was taking care of himself.
>>
>>16940881
I don't, that's why ended it because I can't forget.

>>16940898
Yes and he did change but I can't forget. Well maybe he will be better for the next girl. I just wish he would have been good to me ;_;
>>
He made his decisions and you made yours,right or wrong doesn't matter outside of you and there are consequence for ones decisions.

Feel better?
>>
you did the right thing mate.

dont be a little bitch and go crying back to him. he is most likely fucking those other girls he wanted to bang right now as we speak.

just find a better guy than him. find a nice black man, see how he feels about losing a lovely girl to a nice black man.

my ex is with a black guy who is so kind and nice, with a job and a loving family. Anyways the best way to get back at him is to humiliate him like my ex did to me.
>>
>>16940836
>I just haven't been able to be myself with anyone else before and I am scared I won't meet anyone better.
Don't worry, the right person comes when you least expect it anon. And yeah sounds like you did the right thing. Obviously didn't care enough about you. You'll find someone better.
>>
You shouldn't be feeling bad because you don't think awfully of him, from my opinion that's a good thing to have after a break up, means you won't be obsessed with everything he did wrong.

You're going to meet someone better, there are a shitload of awesome people out there. You did the right thing
>>
>>16940932
disregard this nutter
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.