[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this girl will have active conversations with me, and then

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
So this girl will have active conversations with me, and then not respond for weeks or even a month. It's probably the fourth time this has happened. This didn't happen before when I was rather depressed for a month. She sent me a message akin to "Where are you anon, I miss talking to you:(", and I appolgized and went on talking to her. Almost evryone I know in fact, especially girls, eventually stop talking to me. Why is my social life so fucking pathetic?
>>
>>16940645
Do you do anything other than talk?
>>
sometimes you gotta take initiative everyone else is probably sitting back and waiting for people to talk to them too people are lazy af
>>
>>16940654
We're in seperate countries at the moment, but that really shouldn't stop her from sending a message, as far fetched as that sounds. This happens with people in my country too anyway.
>>16940655
I do take the initiative, nobody EVER talks to me or shoots me a message even to ask what's up. It's always me trying to hold a conversation being funny and attentive, amd then it fails.
>>
Have you ever tried not trying?
They probably think you're too clingy.
>>
>>16940666
>We're in seperate countries at the moment, but that really shouldn't stop her from sending a message, as far fetched as that sounds. This happens with people in my country too anyway.
If you're not actually hanging out and doing something interesting, you're fucking up. People generally don't have long, meaningful text conversations unless they're socially inept or in a LDR. Girls, in general, tend to excel socially. They like the attention, but when it's just left to text messages, they'll find something more interesting to do.
>>
>>16940678
How can I do that...? I'd have to try to have an actual conversation, yes?
>>
>>16940680
So I'm just something to waste time on essentially? What should I do if she even replies?
>>
>>16940686
Well, there's not much that you CAN do. You're in separate countries. This is why most LDRs don't work out, even if people had been together for a while prior to the distance.
>>
>>16940684
Don't talk unless they talk first. It's that easy.

In the meantime you can stop worrying about this bullshit and get a hobby.
>>
>>16940703
Well again, should I even reply? I like her, but she does this soul crushing stuff.
>>
>>16940705
The absolutely no one talks to me m8. Nobody. And I do have hibbies, but it's the down time from them that hurts.
>>
>>16940716
So you'd rather desperately try to keep up a conversation?

It's your only option. Don't talk unless they talk first. If they don't ever initiate the convo then why on earth would you even bother with such a disinterested person?
>>
>>16940708
Don't put effort into something unless you think the person in genuinely worth it. Part of that means that they're actively trying too.
>>
>>16940733

Well, because I am lonely. If no one talks to me, how am I suppossed to just wait for someone to talk to me? I just don't see how these Chads have millions of texts a day and I get zero and am lucky if someome even says hi to me in person. I'm no loser by any means
>>
>>16940740
I'm not sure how to decide of a person is worth it desu... Her last excuse was she doesn't log ok becaude creepy guys message her or whatever, but that shouldn't stop her from sending a message to me. I don't know if I should act dissapointed or even respond at all.
>>
That isn't you, its the people you allow in your life. Perhaps you need to make new friends. It's worth the effort.
>>
>>16940758
I try to constantly, but I'll give it one last push. I'm running out of energy for this's
>>
>>16940742
Your desire for socializing has made you desperate. Desperate people aren't fun to talk to. It's like every sentence you write is a pathetic attempt to keep the conversation up so that you won't have to be alone again. Why do you fear being alone? Is it because then you will start to question your existence? Yes it's scary, but it's something we all have to do, all else is just a distraction.

Get comfortable with being alone, only then will you stop this needless suffering.
>>
>>16940772
I really don't think I'm desperate, I'm actually quite aloof amd seem disinterested in a lot of things. The conversation seems like it's going great and then they just stop talking. It's basically like "I'm fucking done loser bye" I've been a loner my whole life, I know what loneliness is.
>>
>>16940779
Then accept that the conversation is over and go do something else. There's really nothing else you can do.
>>
File: image.jpg (6KB, 124x118px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6KB, 124x118px
>>16940800
Fuck
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.