[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, it's actually easier for girls...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9

File: girls-kissing-2-e1404151120277.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
girls-kissing-2-e1404151120277.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
...to date/hook up with other girls than guys to date/hook up with girls.

My sister recently discovered Tinder, and I told her to do a social experiment and set her profile to both boys and girls to see what came up, so she did.

Her results were a bit of a shocker to me. My sister is rather attractive, probs 9/10, and within a week she had 3000 unread matches on Tinder.

THREE.Thousand. in a week.

Anyway, ofc the majority was beta/chody dudes, but a fair number of girls sent her messages too.... like, a lot in fact. Quite attractive girls too, all asking if she was into girls, etc. I'd say about 1/4 were girls. That's around 750 girls in a week man.

A lot were also sending really lame openers too, like "Hey."

You know how girls bitch about guys online sending them unending lame openers? "If you simply say, "hey" I won't reply." Double standards, yadda yadda.

Anyway, by comparison I'm a reasonably attractive dude. I'd say about an 8.5. And while I get matches with average girls on Tinder often, NEVER do I get girls open me unless they're ugly as fuck. The ocassional hottie I get through Tinder rarely replies. Chalk it up to game, or what have you, but the point is:

If you're a pretty girl, hooking up with/dating other pretty girls is easy as fuck, wheras if you're a dude, your shots are much harder unless you dedicate time toward learning pick up, or get a shitton of money. And no, looks won't help you unless you're famous. They give you a leg up against average or ugly dudes, but even a 10/10 dude won't be getting 750 girls in a week wanting to fuck.

Fucked up init?

When I really stop to think about it, I just think "hell, if I'd have been born a girl, I could be fucking more girls completely effortlessly, no bullshit, no pick up, whatever, just switch on any darlting app and they come in droves."

Insane dudes...
>>
>wanting sex

i believe you want /r9k/ princess
>>
>>16940409
>denying your basic human needs

I think YOU'RE the one that belongs in /r9k/ sempai. Even girls like getting laid.
>>
>>16940416
yes, princess, of course you would think that not having sex is the end of the world. again, please exit the board to /r9k/. might i even interest you in /soc/? it's princess central.
>>
File: 3.jpg (96KB, 453x900px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
96KB, 453x900px
It's because men are generally disgusting creatures. If I was a girl, I'd rather fuck a girl too.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1433967600428.jpg (35KB, 577x597px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1433967600428.jpg
35KB, 577x597px
And for reference's sake, that's what I look like on the right.

I won't be posting any pics of my sister though.

Overall, I just wanna show how crazy it is that girls don't even need to leave the house anymore to get an endless amount if validation, and likewise, how ridiculously steeped the dating game us for most guys. Look, I can get laid alright, I can meet horny sluts at bars and clubs easily as well. I've done it a fair number of times, and I still do it when I feel kike meeting hew girls.

But on Tinder, I'm limited to overentitled average girls who think they can play hardball cause guys are always putting pussy on a pedestal. Ffs man, if you're a girl, finding sex or love, regardless if of gender preference is pretty damn easy so long as you ain't ugly.

You just have a broader sample pool that comes more easily. As a dude, you gotta stay sharp. Always.
>>
>>16940428
most girls are gross as fuck without makeup
>>
File: IMG-20150920-WA0000.jpg (119KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20150920-WA0000.jpg
119KB, 720x1280px
>>16940426
>end of the world

Quit projecting your insecurities onto me. I never said any of that. In fact, I probably do better at sex/dating/love than you ever will.

I'm merely making and observation.

So you can quit trying so hard to play hardball.
>>
>>16940446
>responds to anon by proving men are disgusting by stating some sexist gibberish
most people in general look "gross as fuck", you're just used to women having to look perfect or try to.
>>
>>16940461
It's okay, in five minutes he'll be whining about how makeup is "false advertising."
>>
File: 1458398224690.jpg (1MB, 1696x3400px) Image search: [Google]
1458398224690.jpg
1MB, 1696x3400px
>>16940461
Actually, there are plenty of girls who are naturally beautiful with little to no make up. Those girls are a minority though.

It's not sexist to call it like it is sweetheart. Now fuck off back to tumblr with your retarded feminist agenda.
>>
>>16940447

>THREE.Thousand. in a week.
>If you're a pretty girl, hooking up with/dating other pretty girls is easy as fuck, wheras if you're a dude, your shots are much harder unless you dedicate time toward learning pick up, or get a shitton of money. And no, looks won't help you unless you're famous. They give you a leg up against average or ugly dudes, but even a 10/10 dude won't be getting 750 girls in a week wanting to fuck.
>Fucked up init?
>When I really stop to think about it, I just think "hell, if I'd have been born a girl, I could be fucking more girls completely effortlessly, no bullshit, no pick up, whatever, just switch on any darlting app and they come in droves."
>Insane dudes...

All from your OP ramblings. Keep telling yourself you don't worship sex princess. Maybe you'll get a prince you so deserve.
>>
>>16940403
What advice are you looking for???
>>
>>16940461
>most people look grss as fuck
You mean YOU look gross as fuck. Pic related is wearing no makeup, and she's definitely cute.

Guys wear no makeup, and many guys are very handsome. Sorry not everyone is as ugly as you anon.
>>
>>16940468
I'm beautiful as a guy without makeup

Honestly I think I'm better looking than most girls.
>>
Bi/les girls are more familiar with how other girls think, so hitting on/being hit on is less intimidating than the same with a man.
>>
>>16940472
Really, I'm mostly giving advice:
>don't use online dating sites/apps if you're a guy.

The odds are stacked against you, and you'll be scraping bottom of the barrel bitches. Go out and meet girls irl. And accept the fact that if you wanna get laid/find love/get a gf, you gotta put tge effort into being on top of your shit, because that's what it entails, havibg a penis. Oh well.

If you're a chick... don't complain, you got it easy.
>>
>>16940403
Yeah I know. Anyway OP the only solution is to accept that monogamy and love are lies. Play the game, if that's your thing, but relationships are a waste of time.
>>
>>16940439
Brah women are shit. And it shouldn't come as a surprise that 99% of them are gay but too stupid to even realize it.

You look hot as fuck btw. Not even trying to convert you (well actually I am), but If you ever decide to have some man on man love, I'd give you the best night of your life haha.
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 486x309px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 486x309px
>>16940403
>My sister is rather attractive, probs 9/10

Pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>16940461
>>16940468
ALL women look fucked up w/o makeup b/c the makeup we have to wear is full of stuff that causes wrinkles, dark spots, acne, etc to happen to our face. But we're expected to wear the makeup, otherwise we 'aren't pretty enough for men' or whatever, so we have to. It's a vicious cycle.
>>
>>16940572
It depends on the man. Men tend to have much more varied preferences than women. For example I like all natural women, dyed hair and make up especially are nearly always a turn off.

Usually I also like hairy legs/butt/arms etc. ONLY thing I can't stand is hairy armpits for some reason.
>>
you remind me of a guy named kurt for some reason.
he always knows the truth of stuff and i look up to him as a mentor. he was bullied harshly as a kid but he gives back and works at a school to make kids lives better.
i admire him.
>>
it seems like OP is discovering that some people are treated differently
>>
>>16940403
>Fucked up init?
Weeeeeelllll, I think it depends on how you look at it. You could look at it a number of different ways. Your sister has the opportunity to catch lots of herpes. It'll be really easy for her. Fuck all 750 of those women... I guarantee you at least 1/4 of them have herpes. Hot women who are sluts generally catch herpes. So from that perspective, maybe it's nice that you - as a man - have to put in more work. It'll slow things down enough to inspect her.

Also, don't things feel better when you have to work for them? I know they do for me. Easy come, easy go. But when you work for it... it's just sweeter. You know you earned that pussy; you didn't just stretch your hand out and drink from it like water from your faucet ya know?

I don't mind working for it. Would it be nice to have sweet pussy on command? yes. I believe prostitution should be very, very legal. But it's not so bad having to work for it. Working for things come with some nice benefits I think.

Also, there are trade offs in life. Is the situation you're describing "unequal"? Yes. But remember... mindless sex isn't all there is to relationshits. Out of those 750 women in a week, I wonder how many your sister would be truly happy with? THAT is much harder to find. And since you have to work for it as a man, it forces you to cut the bullshit and go for the women you actually want. Why? cause you gotta put in work.
>>
Set your profile to "guys and girls" you imbecile, it's laughable to believe people would take this rigged "social experiment" seriously. Come back when you have real data.
>>
>>16940468
Is it bad that I find most of these girls more attractive before they put makeup on?

They just look a lot cuter.
>>
>>16940669
>>16940670
Oh yeah, that's what I forgot to add - the same is true for men who are bisexual OP. As a bisex man here... my fucking god. I could fuck two different guys using the internet every night. Every. Night. Forever.

I had a "friend" (heh) who had been with 200 partners. In a few months. I didn't fuck the guy but it blew my fledgling bisexual mind away in the wind. And that was before Tinder.

i haven't investigated the gay side of tinder... but I'm willing to guess that the amount of fag fucking going on is astronomical.
>>
Great blog their mate. Now quit your bitching and go outside.

Bhudda said suffering is argueing with reality.
>>
>>16940689
Most gay/bi guys are on grindr I think. I assume there won't be too many on tinder.

>i haven't investigated the gay side of tinder

If you're not looking for men you're not bisexual. Nice attention whoring though.
>>
>>16940403
Yeah tinder is just fucking impossible
Modern dating is shit

Womens liberation should have never happened
Hopefully once trump comes to power we can undo all the damage
>>
>>16940403
In my experience having several gay and bisexual friends I've found that it seems that being gay on tinder is a lot easier than being straight. Think about it, a lot of people go on tinder not taking it too seriously so you're going to get less matches and responses from people who are actually in the market and not just dicking around. When you're looking for someone of the same sex people tend to take things more seriously because it's harder for them to find other people Irl, because they are a minority group.
>>
>>16940727
>If you're not looking for men you're not bisexual. Nice attention whoring though.
Just because I'm not using an online dating app doesn't mean I'm not looking for men. I don't need an app to find women OR men. Because I'm awesome. Yeeeaaa

Quit being an idiot. Or not! Your choice ;)
>>
Two things, OP-

first, that's her FIRST week on tinder. Tinder promotes new members so you have a much higher volume of traffic, and unless you're in a really big and dense city, there IS a limit to the number of matches. This aint every week.

Second, that's just the difference in the marketplace between men and women. But women don't really get what they want out of that - having a vast number of suitors doesn't mean it's any easier to tell whether a guy is a douchebag or not, and it doesn't make sex without love any more enjoyable. Meaning: there are still problems getting what you want. Grass ain't greener.
>>
>>16940782
you completely missed the point

op was talking about how women are secretly all gay
>>
Not just that, but the amount of girls who can and have camwhored for money is a lot higher than you think.

Every pretty girl I know has at least tried it once. Every girl gets on there a couple times, makes some quick bucks, and gets on with their life. Most do it for the experience, and cause it's free validation. You just gotta get naked and masturbate in front of a camera, and you feel good about yourself while 1000s of guys give you money. Do it a couple times, and no one in your circles will ever know it's you. Even if they do find it, you can just deny it and say it's a look-alike.

And that's not even getting into all the free shit they get in other areas of their life. Easier jobs that are inaccessible to men, guys who buy them stuff, law favors them over men, empowerment thanks to feminism.

Seriously OP, life as a pretty girl is easy mode, anyone who says otherwise is retarded.
>>
oh wow girls can have casual sex really easily, you are a genius OP, thank you for this completely new insight into how humans operate

fucking faggot
>>
>>16941445
Somebody mad.
>>
>>16940439

>8.5
>Thinks he's a fucking super model

If you sorted your shit out and stopped dressing like an autist you'd be plenty good looking, but you're not an 8.5.

Ryan Gosling is like a 9. You're not 0.5 points away from being one the sexiest people in the world.
>>
>>16941457
>Ryan Gosling is a 9

Pfffffttt, hahahahahaha. I literally haven't laughed this hard in the longest time anon. Please don't tell me you actually think this. That's just hilarious.

Discount James Dean with cardboard personality is a 9... hahahahaha
>>
>>16941466

>Consistently ranked in the top 5 sexiest men in the world by every list in the last 5 years
>In a blind test of 200 women his body was chosen as the ideal
>Not a 9/10

Sorry bud. You look like someone doing a discount Indiana Jones cosplay and I'd guess you cut your own hair. Come back to me when you're not wearing a chord necklace and cargo pants.
>>
>>16940439
Bro, just being perfectly honest. Not trying to attack you but you're not an 8.5.
>>
File: hardy-revenant-21dec15-04.jpg (91KB, 722x970px) Image search: [Google]
hardy-revenant-21dec15-04.jpg
91KB, 722x970px
>>16941471
I'm not OP, I'm a femanon you sperg. Ryan Gosling is a meme, NOT the hottest guy in the world.

Hipster girls like him because he's a tame and accessible, "boy next door" kinda fantasy and cause they've built him up to be this ideal lover thanks to the roles he plays irl.

But outside of acting he's in fact very boring and has no variety or power behind his voice, in fact, he's quite nasally.

You want genuinely attractive guys, try Ryan Reynolds, Gerard Butler, or Tom Hardy, even Johnny Depp. Or better yet, go for the original: James Dean, who is 10x hotter than Gosling. They're interesting guys, with actual personality.

>b-but muh polls

Yeah, and polls also say Hilary and Trump would make the best presidential candidates because Americans are stupid and have not taste.

Go wank off to Drive somewhere else fagboi, Gosling isn't hot, and copying a copy of James Dean won't make my cunt any less dry at the thought of it.

Gimme a cool guy with personality and maybe some tattoos, not some tame "nice" Canadian boy with a nasally voice who "just wants me to be happy!" Eugh, gross.
>>
>>16941485
>irl
Derp, meant to say in movies.
>>
>>16941472
He looks like Kit Harrington, are you high?

Would ravage/10

>I'm gay btw
>>
>>16941485

Just so you know. I am not Ryan Gosling. I have no idea why you are so butthurt about this. It's clearly deeper than you not finding him attractive.

Gosling is something of a sex and style symbol and the same polls that list him highly also rank Hardy and Reynolds highly.

You can call me a hipster/fagboi/sperg but it doesn't change reality and how he is publicly perceived.

I don't buy for a second you're not the OP by the way.
>>
>>16941485
>i am not like the other gurls
>im the kind of whore who gets off to muscly guys

why are you even here you dumb bitch, you arent giving advice just writing your own blog
>>
File: tumblr_mv5ahysd1u1sm6f69o1_500.jpg (47KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mv5ahysd1u1sm6f69o1_500.jpg
47KB, 500x415px
>>16941515
Gosling is a meme.
/tv/ is that way>>>

If you're a girl and you like Gosling, then you're a basic bitch, and I'd laugh right in your face.

If you're a boy and you aspire to be like Gosling, then you're never getting laid I'm sorry to say. This is why you don't listen to polls.

Don't tell me you bought the Drive jacket too anon.

>>16941516
I love muscles. Muscly men are masculine and hot. I already have a pussy, why would I need another one?
>>
>>16941523

Look I didn't say you were ugly. I said you needed to get a haircut and dress like less of a tool.

If you're going to post a picture on the internet and claim you are an 8.5/10 you're going to get scrutiny. That's just how it is.

You're not just claiming you're a 7/10 that is kind of above average. You are saying you are considerably more attractive than the average person in your age range, to the point that if you were a little more attractive you could be a model.

Thing is. You don't look anything like Ryan Reynolds or Johnny Depp either. So I don't know what the hell you are going on about.

And this shit about making it sooo obvious you don't find Ryan Gosling attractive, nobody cares dude. We get it, you're insecure as hell. If you are care so much get a nice haircut, work out, and buy some nice clothes. Until you do that nobody can take you seriously when you go way OTT about shit like this.
>>
>>16941523
nobody cares what you like shut the fuck up and get the fuck out holy shit are you really this stupid
>>
>>16940403
750 girls wanting to fuck me in a single week is more work than I ever care to deal with.
>>
Why is this thread still alive?
>>
>>16940439
>all these newfags
this photo has been posted so many times I dont even remember whether it came from /soc/ or /adv/
also the fact that you pretend to be this guy thinking he's goodlooking is pretty sad.
>>
>>16941523
>>16941485
from the way you talk about men i'd say you are probably OP or an equally depressing dude
>>
>>16940563
sexist faggot detected
protip: even other guys are turned off by your poisonous attitude.
>>
>>16940468
Most of these girls don't even look good with makeup on
>>
>>16940461
>statement of opinion as to aesthetics
>"sexist gibberish"
You're a fucking retard, people can have opinions. There's plenty of women and men who think men are ugly, that's just an opinion you child

>>16940572
>expected to wear makeup
Literally where? Literally who is saying this? It's you saying this. It's your insecurities that make you think you are "expected" to wear makeup. If you want to appear more attractive you'll wear makeup, just like if males want to appear more attractive they'll groom their facial hair or hit the gym do whatever males do. I rarely wear makeup because I don't want to. Fuck you

>>16940727
>If you're not looking for men you're not bisexual
So there's no such thing as closet bis? There's no such thing as exploring your sexuality or being young?

>>16940731
Women's liberation and the sexual revolution are not the same thing and never have been. Also what is Trump going to do to reverse the invention of the condom, birth control, legalization of abortion and changing cultural attitudes that are vehemently against monogamy?

>>16941485
tfw Gosling is actually quite attractive based on what I've seen and this post :(

>>16941543
>Why is this thread still alive?
Because OP mentioned sex
>>
>>16940403
>If you're a pretty girl, hooking up with/dating other pretty girls is easy as fuck

Yeah except most girls desire men.

You know how easy it is for you as a man to have sex with other men? Very easy.

This is a stupid fucking post.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.