[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I must admit, first semester was a breeze but now i'm running

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: regret.jpg (36KB, 624x413px) Image search: [Google]
regret.jpg
36KB, 624x413px
I must admit, first semester was a breeze but now i'm running into some struggles

>community college
>a lot of good professors
>I apply for 5 classes
>finding it really hard to juggle my time
>I really struggle in math and I can't get the tutoring from my teacher that I need because during those times I have another class that day
>the other days are my long days so I don't have time also.
>find myself slipping
>My algebra teacher is awesome she educates the class on current events and ties in some personal stories
>I feel bad for sucking at this class.
>I keep telling myself I must try harder but I keep running into excuses as to why I'm not working as hard in this class

>for one thing its blended. So most of the work is done outside, including the lessons

I have a feeling i'm really not going to do well by the end of this semester...I had considered dropping the class earlier in the semester but I feel that is too late now. I don't want to give up but i'm losing my will to continue kind of.

Does anyone else find themselves in this kind of situation? I'm trying to make more of an effort here but I still struggle...should I drop the class before I fail the finals or continue moving forward?
>>
>>16940400
I've been there, bud.

If it's too late, then you just gotta work the hardest you can. Take the grades like man, even if you're a lady.

I can't say much else, just try to take it one day at a time and do your best. The worst that could happen is you may have to retake a class.

Next time go for maybe 4 classes instead of 5, especially if you're in subjects that are super difficult.
>>
what works for me is too use 2-3 different medias.

check out some new books at the library, use khan academy or youtube anything to get a second and third perspective on the material.

there is so much reference material, lectures, and books out there on any sort of topic it's not even funny.

also, be honest with yourself are you really studying?
>>
>>16940440
>>16940443
thanks for providing me a little bit of closure anon. I know the most I can do is basically keep trying.

>Next time go for maybe 4 classes instead of 5, especially if you're in subjects that are super difficult.

i'm definitely considering this for next year since I don't have to worry about the scholarship that I was applying during first semester. The deal was if I get high grades in 5 classes then I would be awarded the scholarship.

Seeing that I now acquired that during first semester, I won't have to worry about this next year unless I choose to apply again.
>>
Depends on your major. Have you met with a counselor and set up a good degree plan?
>>
>>16940400
I'm just curious, how much is your CC costing you?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.