[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of programing/computer related job is easy enough to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: flath-department.jpg (38KB, 503x271px) Image search: [Google]
flath-department.jpg
38KB, 503x271px
What kind of programing/computer related job is easy enough to learn in a few months that will earn something better than shit wedge?
>>
>>16940300
Use google you fag. If you get the proper certifications, you should be set to have a basic IT job.
>>
>>16940300
The best you're hoping for is Web Developer or Tech Support.

You can't get any jobs with good salary on just a few months of learning, let alone experience.
>>
>>16940325
I get it that it'll take a while to get really paid... but I'm curious what won't be a retarded path towards something decent. C+? C#? Java? I mean, learning any of these will likely lead to some kind of job... but what's best? I'm smart, but seeking advice here because you fags are god-tier computer fucks and would have a better perspective on the subject I feel.
>>
>>16940300

do well on the ASVAB and join the military
>>
>>16940348
> learning any of these will likely lead to some kind of job...
That's a popular myth. Even at entry levels, recruiters are demanding 2-3 years of experience. The shitty part is you won't get an interview to present what you can do for them if your resume is just "education" and non-related work experience.

Point is, you need to build a solid work experience before you can even land that interview. All my CS friends and myself had to go through co-op placements in order to get recognized by future employers. That's just how the game works right now.
>>
in the US?

if you're looking for an office-type job with a skills degree, look into ANYTHING medical. the demand for people is astronomical in the US, especially after all of the ACA kicks into gear.

everything from actual nurses and medical equipment support down to people who just do data and billing crap.

it seems like odds are stacked against a side-entry into IT and CS stuff. As near as I can tell from outside, the demand for those is for hard core assembly-machine level types, or people with lots of project management experience AND programming at the same time to fix things broken by previous people/project managers.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.