[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wife was fooling around with two guys involved with the cartels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG01325.jpg (604KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG01325.jpg
604KB, 1600x1200px
Wife was fooling around with two guys involved with the cartels in mexico while visiting family there and was killed by them when they found out that her uncle was involved with a rival cartel. In a way I'm glad she got what she deserved for cheating but than I feel bad for it happening. Is it ok to have hate?
>>
I can't give you an answer from the perspective of morality, but from a practical standpoint, that hated likely doesn't do you any benefit. It's just a negative feeling you'll carry with you when you could be joyful about something else
>>
karma does exist OP :) buy yourself a nice cold beer.
>>
Hate is a natural emotion. It's nonsense to say we should always try to suppress it, or treat it like something alien.
>>
File: IMG01399.jpg (410KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG01399.jpg
410KB, 1600x1200px
She had went out clubbing with her friends and met the two guys at the club. Her friends snitched her out to me saying that she was letting the guys feel her up and do stuff while dancing with them. That pic is what she wore to the club.
>>
>>16940248
You have a right to be angry. Right now things must be very confusing. Let yourself feel all those emotions. You'll figure out what to feel later.
>>
Yep, we need that wall. Fucking savages. Almost as bad as the niggers we have here. At least we have most of them locked up already.

Oh yeah, it's okay to have some animosity.
>>
>>16940481
Ya they were posting pictures on facebook from her cell phone.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.