[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where's the best places to park you car to have car

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (47KB, 550x331px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 550x331px
Where's the best places to park you car to have car sex and not get caught?
>>
oh to be underage and live with your parents
>>
>>16940121
out of town in middle of nowhere like forest, field.
Still if you do this you have to be a bit exhibitionist.
>>
Found a car parked on the side of the road at the park once while it was happening inside. I watched for all while. Great trolling.
>>
>>16940154

Well, no fun without risk :-D
>>
>>16940157
They didn't even try, so I just had to :[D
>>
I found a guy fapping in his car with it parked behind a building, he noticed me, freaked out and sped off
I used to fap outside a lot when I was younger. go to the park, climb a tree, fap
felt liberating
>>
>>16940168
Back when I was in 8th grade, I fapped once everyone left for summer vacation.
>>
>>16940168
>>16940174
This is fucking disgusting, Jesus.
>>
>>16940121
This is giving me all the feels. My first sexual experience w/ a guy was in the backseat of a car at an old abandoned farm house. Good luck finding your spot.
>>
When my gf and I were 18 we tried to park behind an abandoned gas station in the middle of nowhere. She was going down on me when she suddenly looked up and screamed. Some strange SUV had parked a few feet behind us. I turned to look and saw the driver, a man, getting out to start walking toward my car while the woman in the passenger seat smiled real big and gave me a thumbs up; they looked to be in their 30s.

She started freaking out so I leapt into the driver seat and sped off down some country road.
>>
>>16940213
>that couple
What the fuck was the man about to do?
>>
>>16940224
I have no idea, he had his cellphone out which made my gf think he was calling the cops. But the lady seemed really into it, like legitimately invested in watching this scene unfold.

They looked pretty nice in retrospect but a stranger walking toward your car while you're compromised isn't what you want. They had a nice car and were well-dressed.
>>
Once parked behind a strip mall.

>watch for cameras
>watch for traffic flow (are people walking from here to there near your spot?)
>have fun
>>
I got this anon... been there, done that. Luckily I don't have to worry about this anymore because I'm a richfag now.

1) farms are your friend... the bigger they are the better. Wait for a storm, or just before it gets dark so you can drive in without lights, get good and hidden and leave with lights like you were just "lost" if ever caught.

2) athletic fields, same timing as above

3) church parking lot... few have cameras, or late night security of any kind. Well, except GOD.

4) learn the delivery schedule of your local grocery store. Unfortunately, there will be cameras but meh...
>>
>>16940121

depends on where you live anon.
I live in a medium sized town, around 1million, 1.5million ppl.

I did it on parking garages (malls are ok if you're on weekdays and before evening), desert streets, anywhere, really.

I have that thing that makes the glass of the car darker (but not in the front) so I parked under a tree at night and went for it.

My best sex with my gf was like this - we tried hotels and there was some charm on the bed but the whole "i cant wait i'm too horny to wait" is awesome
>>
in a ditch
covered with petrol on fire
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.