[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been contemplating applying for disability for years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

I've been contemplating applying for disability for years due to my mental illness conditions. Every time I do manage to get a job, I only last a week because my mental conditions make it impossible for me to interact with society. Just going to the store to get groceries is a difficult task for me.

I have felt ashamed all these years about my mental illness conditions, which is why I have never applied for disability, but I'm at a point financially where if I don't at least try to get it, I'll be homeless within 6 months.
>>
this is why i support euthanasia.
>>
>>16939916

I have to honestly admit, my entire life, death has seemed inviting, because my life long daily misery would be relieved.

However I keep hanging there, not sure why though. It's doesn't make sense to keep hanging in there, but I do anyway. Maybe one day I won't.
>>
Those benefits are there for individuals like yourself, go ahead and apply. You will need to supply your professional, psychiatric evaluation, and in all likelihood you'll have to hire a service to push your case through. Try to have your psychiatrist's facility process your claim, or some other agency; whatever you do, don't go it by yourself.
>>
>>16939962
This.
You deserve all the help you can get, anon.
>>
>>16939911
>call a lawyer
>fill out disability forms for SSI or SSDI, depending on which applies (you need work history for SSDI, which not everyone has)
>do whatever the fuck the lawyer says

>>16939916
Yeah, because people who can't work totally deserve to die, right? That's how the world works! </sarcasm>
>>
>>16940010

It sounds like going with a disability lawyer is the way to go from the start. Hopefully that would greatly shorten the time to get approved?
>>
File: mariobump[1].jpg (19KB, 344x272px) Image search: [Google]
mariobump[1].jpg
19KB, 344x272px
>>
>>16940010
>tripfag
>reddit-tags

Let me guess... you're voting for Bernie, right?
>>
Social Anxiety is a fictitious disorder only perpetrated by people who are too lazy to deal with conversing wit people outside of their previously established social bubbles. Please either.

A). Sack up and stop literally being a self-inflicted sub-par human being
B) Kill yourself.

Certainly don't be a burden on the society that you claim bothers you by being another, insufferable, walfare baby.
>>
>>16940395

Show me where OP said the words "social anxiety".
>>
I hope that dude with Downs who pushes carts at the local grocery stores laughs at you and your pathetic excuse for a life.

Plenty of people with disabilities work. Quit being a bitch and feeling sorry for yourself and expecting everyone else to feel sorry for you.
>>
>>16940395
Please go fucking take a 12G shotgun and blow your head off Adolf. I've struggled with anxiety my whole life. I love conversing with people and I'm probably one of the most popular guys in my highschool. Yet I still have anxiety. Not because I put it upon myself, not because I have a victim complex, not because I am unable to work, and certainly NOT because I am afraid to exit my social bubble. It's a mental disorder as any other. If anybody needs to be killed for being themselves, it's you. You just sound evil and demented.
>>
File: 192[1].jpg (13KB, 225x235px) Image search: [Google]
192[1].jpg
13KB, 225x235px
>>16940504
>>
>>16940526
>one of the most popular guys in my highschool
>my highschool
>highschool

UNDERAGE GET OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Tax paying American here. I'm sick and tired of my money being subsidized for stupid shit.
>>
>>16940539
>subsidized for stupid shit.

what do you mean?
>>
>>16940539
And so what if I'm underage? A large minority here are. And I'm old enough to know you're a dickhead. PS; If you're concerned where your tax dollars are going, trust me you, if this guy is suffering this much, and has actually put himself out there, that's at least better than a hood rat who mooches off the welfare system. So get off his case a little
>>
File: 1437026996731.png (306KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1437026996731.png
306KB, 700x700px
>>16940395
>>
>>16940548
I guess its important for you retards to stick together.

Neither of them leeching off government cheese is acceptable. This is fucking America. There are so many opportunities here that you can not find anywhere else in the world. As I previously stated there are disabled people who have jobs. Some have mental and some have physical disabilities but what sets them apart from OP is that they don't wallow in their own self pity. They decided to do something about it and since they're lucky enough to live in America they have the opportunity to work even if they do a sub par job they're still given the chance and allowed to work at a lower capacity.

Now go to bed. You have class in the morning. You shouldn't have your mom waking you up because you overslept.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.