[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I netflix and chill? There's a girl I like, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: netflixchill.jpg (87KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
netflixchill.jpg
87KB, 1920x1080px
How do I netflix and chill?

There's a girl I like, and we haven't seen each other for a while. We never got to hang out alone, but I know there's a mutual attraction.

Would it be cool to invite her for netflix and chill? Or should we go on a real date first?

And if we do chill, how long do I wait into the movie to pull some moves?
>>
This man needs some advice
>>
>>16939706
he needs some game too
>>
>>16939711
Well yeah, I'm a virgin so I need some kind of starting point right?
>>
most girls don't chill on a first netflix
>>
File: 5 Star Post!!.jpg (33KB, 351x440px) Image search: [Google]
5 Star Post!!.jpg
33KB, 351x440px
>>16939769
You made my day bro
>>
>>16939769
For real? So how do I get to that opint?
>>
>>16939832
*point
>>
No sex on the first date.
>>
>>16939840
Really? I thought a lot of people sex even before the first date.

What about the second date?
>>
at my work we have netflix night every friday

it started when one of my coworkers asked another coworker "do you have plans this weekend" and she replied "i'm watching netflix" trying to blow him off. But he was too chill to be blown off so easily, so he said "hey everybody, *we're all getting together at Mary's friday night and watching netflix" Mary tried to protest, but 8 people said "kool, i'm in" "i'll bring beer" "i'll bring pizzas" "etc" Mary didn't have many friends, and was amazed that people wanted to netflix with her.
we all crashed at Mary's watching MacGyver.

Each week we invade someone else's house.
>>
>>16939843
>even before the first date
That's called either a fling or older sex.
Women your age (hopefully, since you're still a virgin) definitely don't have sex on the first date, and if they do, well, you're better off not going out.
Just ask her out, geez. Say "Hey, do you want to go out sometime?"
Or literally anything. The veil is paper thin, she either likes you or not. Nothing you say in phrasing will change that. Unless you straight up spaghetti, but you should know what that entails.
>>
>>16939971
you forgot club girls

meet at a club, she takes you in the mens room and sucks your cock. if you measure up then you go on a date, if not you just get the bj

if you really measure up she jumps you right there in the toilet stall, because she doesn't want you to get away.
>>
>>16939971
>women your age don't have sex on the first date

I've got some bad news for you.
>>
>>16940094
I was adopted, and i'll always be this color?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.