[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ Okay so I have a crush on my best female friend. But

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (51KB, 590x629px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 590x629px
Hey /adv/

Okay so I have a crush on my best female friend. But now Idk what to do. I really don't think she likes me back and idk if I should tell her how I feel Bc a few months ago she was telling me how she didn't want her close friends liking her Bc she thought it ruined the friendship. However, I think she has her suspicions I like her. I myself have never had a girlfriend and she herself was experimenting w another girl a year ago. But her close friend told me taht she's not looking for anyone rn. What do I do? If I ask her out and it's a no, won't it ruin the friendship? Do I even tell her how I feel?
>>
File: image.jpg (190KB, 428x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190KB, 428x640px
this is really life it will most likely ruin the friendship tell her how you feel if youre fine maybe not really talking to her again as a close friend then go ahead otherwise find someone else youre not as afraid to lose
>>
>>16939553
>Okay so I have a crush on my best female friend.
>I really don't think she likes me back
>a few months ago she was telling me how she didn't want her close friends liking her
>However, I think she has her suspicions I like her.
>I myself have never had a girlfriend and she herself was experimenting w another girl a year ago.

of course she knows. get used to sucking up the bulls used semen from her hole like a good little cuck
>>
>>16939562
Hm yeah idk if I should ask her out, but how do I stop liking her yet keep in contact everyday Bc her and I talk everyday
>>
Same situation. Get the fuck out. Now. For your own sanity.
>>
>>16939761
How do I get out? How are you dealing with it? Bc idk this is someone I can genuinely see myself marrying if she'd want it
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.