[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't take it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: crazy.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
crazy.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
My brother and sister blame me for the finances that my parents went through. They had to pay for my hospital bills when I was 12 and 18 for attempted suicide. I try to say that it's because I was raped when I was 8, but all they say is that it's in the past and I need to get past it. It's not fucking fair, it still affects me. Sometimes people make little jokes like, hey "my name" might go stalk you in the parking lot, like at my work. I'm fucking 20 and I WOULD never do that, I despise people that do that. BUT IM BEING PAINTED FOR SOMEONE THAT WOULD do that. HOW AND WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO? deal with it you cunt. deal with it you cunt.
>>
k
>>
welcome to being a man, princess
>>
>>16939550
why I imagine rape must be a very traumatizing experience, why exactly do you want to kill yourself?
>>
>>16939556
you don't even know if he's a men, you dumb piece of shit. how about shoving a dildo up your dumb ass to see if the saltiness washes off, you goddamn bushwagging horse fucker?
>>
>>16939577
too bad you feel that way princess, life isn't about you all the time. how about you stop watching disney movies and deal with it.
>>
>>16939585
nobody said life was about me, retard. are you psychopathic or are you just an autistic nerd from /r9k/ bitter over the fact that nobody likes you and that you'll never have a gf? don't be so sad m8, your hentai sex doll will never leave your fat ass :^)
>>
>>16939550
help?
>>
>>16939659
I like how you immediately envision some fat loser, princess. Trust me, I had many girls, maybe even u :P.

Don't worry your pretty little head off over this thread. Men will take care of it just like we're supposed to :)
>>
The easiest way to get over being raped is prostitution. You've made it personal, and what you need to do is make it impersonal. It's just business. Sell that booty on the street. Within a day or two, you'll realize that rape was just $20 that you didn't get paid.
no sweat, you can make up for it by charging $5 extra a few times. you think hookers commit suicide when their pimp takes all their money? hell no they don't. they get right back out there and take care of business.
>>
>>16939705
>ive had many gurls guise i swear

what? an autistic fuck like you? we aren't all dumb here nor are we all 16, lard-ass pie-eating motherfucker. you're a boring, slobby, sexually frustrated nerd that no one pays attention to and so you come here to vent at all the folks in order to have the taste of superiority that you'll never even get a whiff off in real life, you sack-licking elliot rodger-esque autismogod.

just do yourself a favor, accept the fact that nobody loves you and no one ever will, man the fuck up and shoot yourself in the head, you cancerous fuck. people like you are nothing short of a fucking cancer to society.
>>
File: 1302242350822.jpg (13KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
1302242350822.jpg
13KB, 284x177px
>>16939577
>>16939659
>>16939858

All this saltiness.
>>
>>16939858
lol
>>16939550
they're right and get over it.
>>
>>16939892
>all this saltiness

that's what your mom said about my dick but she still sucked it like a champ. not that you'll ever know how that feels :D
>>
>>16939550
It's in the past, they need to get past it. And you need to get away from them. Far, far away.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.