[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sister repeating a grade, hasn't told parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: latest[1].jpg (171KB, 684x474px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
171KB, 684x474px
Alright, let me put some information down for the sake of context.

>middle class 3rd worlders, ie. equivalent poor 1st worlders
>sister is supposed to be doing her 6th and last year of secondary school this year
>mom and dad have been paying a massive sum of money since last year for her to go on her end-of-school trip with the rest of her classmates
>sister has a boyfriend, they've been together 3 years, and he's a good kid
>my sister just turned 18, is now a legal adult, and as such the school doesn't report anything to our parents anymore

I just got a message from her boyfriend. A friend came clean and told him that she's been hiding from both him and our family that she repeated and is going to have to do 5th grade again, not the final 6th grade as she should. Before you all ask, it's 100% confirmed, no mistake. He's tearing her a new asshole over the phone right now, because she doesn't want to come clean. Thing is, her boyfriend knows my parents aren't going to take his word over hers (for various reasons, and from my point of view he's completely right), and he really, really doesn't want to lose my sister over this.

I can imagine my parent's reaction after finding out, especially since they've been working ridiculous overtime to pay for that 10-day-long graduation trip that comes out to about a month's wage. It's absolutely terrible. I imagine the reaction of them finding out after the trip, knowing that she deceived them for multiple months, to be a billion times worse. I want her to not have to suffer so terribly for her stupidity.

My problem lies here. Normally, I would do what's best for her even though she'll hate me for it, and spill the beans. But my sister has some triple-S-grade dirt on me, and I'm worried that in her spite, she'll give my parents the dirt on me. Please don't ask further about that dirt.

What can I do?
>>
What does she have over you?
>>
>>16938713
She's going to have to tell them eventually. It's inevitable. She's just avoiding it because she knows it will be unpleasant for her.

I'd talk to her and try and convince her that it would be best for this to come from her, no matter how telling them herself will make her feel, and if she still can't tell them after that, tell them yourself.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.