[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this thing look inflamed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Does this thing look inflamed?
>>
>>16938609
Is it tender to the touch or sore? Is the skin raised?
>>
looks like there's some puss there. consider this>>16938661
>>
>>16938661
It doesn't feel unusual when touched or rubbed normally, stings a bit if I press down.

The skin isn't raised save for the scab. I taped it shut with a bandaid like ten days ago and it's been under that ever since. It only came off tonight.
>>
>>16938693
>ten days ago and it's been under that ever since
i hope you changed that bandaid... gross dude.
just let some air on it. looks closed. don't put another bandaid on
>>
>>16938693
Does it feel warmer than the surrounding skin? That's a sure sign of inflammation.

What happened?
>>
>>16938693
It's inflammed if not infected
>>
>>16938701
>What happened?
I had a stupid fucking mood swing and forgot that the boxcutter is legit sharp. I only meant to do a little scrape but I ended up making one of those deep cuts that gape open and look like a pussy.

I am not a smart man.
>>
>>16938724
Are you looking into therapy at all?
>>
>>16938724
Nevermind it's not infected. Continue your life as normal Anon.
>>
>>16938731
I'm trying to pass a psych evaluation for something else first, I can't risk it now.
>>
>>16938609
No but I would put rubbing alcohol on it
>>
>>16938747
Uh...not to dissuade you from pursuing your dreams OP, but just as a heads up:

Psych evaluations are done for a reason, usually a job that's going to be super stressful or requires a certain type of personality. If you're so distressed that you're self-harming now, it is only going to get worse if you pass your eval and get into whatever it is you're trying to get into.

I'm not saiyan, just saiyan.
>>
>>16938760
Oh, it's not about a job, I'm trying to get a sex change.
>>
>>16938764
All the more reason to be cautious. You can always quit a job. Sex change, not so much.

Before the hetero internet defense force deploys in this thread, just let me say, please talk with someone about the self-harm. I almost wanted to say "well if your self-harm is due to the frustration of being the wrong sex, then it'll go away on its own once you get the change done" and maybe it will. But thinking about it more...I can't imagine that you won't have new stressors to deal with. I know you know this, but having and recovering from a major surgery like that is stressful. Even if it's something you've wanted forever, and even if you've been doing real life training for a while, it's still gonna be an adjustment.

If you won't see a therapist about it, at least please talk to a friend or something. I can only imagine how hard it must be for you, but you really need to be in the best possible frame of mind before going into any major surgery.

Also, I hate to say it but don't count on being able to hide self-destructive tendencies from the evaluator. Maybe you'll be able to pull it off, but you will likely end up telegraphing it at least somewhat even if they can't see your scars.

I do wish you the best of luck OP and I hope things turn out for you.
>>
>>16938810
The cut wasn't about gender anxiety or anything like that. It was just a spontaneous collapse over a dude being an asshole at me on the internet.

I'm not going to get a single "major surgery", just testosterone and my tits cut off. I'll be dealing with my freaky genitals forever.

I've gotten so good at hiding self-destructive tendencies that mental professionals don't even believe I have them if I flat-out tell them.

Thank you.
>>
>>16938845
This kind of thing gives me a mental breakdown. None of the numbers in this equation add up to the solution you're coming to.
>>
>>16939112
What do you mean?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.