[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a lot of anxiety about sex. I didn't lose my virginity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: funny-dog-photo.jpg (43KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
funny-dog-photo.jpg
43KB, 640x636px
I have a lot of anxiety about sex. I didn't lose my virginity until I was 21, and I struck out a lot when I was a teenager.

Now I am 25, I've had a lot of sexual partners in the past few years. This past summer was kind of the height of my sexual activity so far (I hope it isn't the end), I was sleeping with 5 different girls at the same time, sometimes having sex with three of them in the same day. some knew about each other, some didn't, and I was probably sexting over 15 different girls at the same time (social media and kik)

Now its like I can't even get a text back, and new girls aren't interested in me. There was one girl who liked me a lot, but now she is flaking because I think she knows how shitty I am. I've dropped her like three times before, and she's always taken me back.

This other girl I was trying to initiate sex with just flat out told me she doesn't want to do that with me.

Whenever this happens I start remembering how lonely and worthless I felt in high school. How I would try, but I would always fail. However, I know I'm not unlikable as I have had a number of sexual partners and a pretty wild sex life now.

How do I stop this self doubt and self criticism?

>tl;dr - I have had a lot of sex in the past few years, but whenever I get into a situation of having no one I feel worthless and like I'll never have sex or be wanted again. How do I stop being so insecure?
>>
>>16938490
>Going through a slump
>Taking it personally, thus
>Prolonging the slump

Looks like a winning game you're playing. Also, the need to brag about every little detail makes it look like you did those things for no other reason than to be able to say you did, to bolster your image. Not judging, just saying in case you hadn't noticed.
>>
>>16938506

Oh, believe me, I notice. I've got problems, bud.
>>
>>16938490
Isn't there anything else in your life that you're proud of? Sex isn't that important. If you feel lonely why not actually get a girlfriend instead of easy hoes?
>>
>>16938575

Not really. And I don't like having a monogamous partner. I start getting anxious, like all this time is passing and I'm wasting it with this one person. Like kids and a house, that is such boring adult shit.

I don't know, maybe there is a deeper issue here, but the sadness and lethargy and self doubt really crushes me and I want to find a way to overcome it.
>>
the problem is that you've turned into a whore, and women can sense that

maybe don't get your self esteem from the sexual attention of others, you dumb slut
>>
Get some professional help. Relying on sex for happiness is not normal
>>
>>16938967

I don't think it is that, because i don't feel like a whore. I feel like i'm a virgin again.

When my game is good i'm almost flawless, but now I can't seem to get anyone new interested in me.
>>
>>16938948
It's good that you recognize that there is a deeper issue. You sound a bit like a sex addict to me.
>>
FEAST OR FAMINE
>>
>>16939834

What do you mean by this?

>>16939825

I don't know, I mean do sex addicts have times of not having sex? I never understood how people that are sex addicts have sex so consistently all of the time.
>>
>>16939905
Addiction is defined by consequences. If you can't have the thing you're addicted to for some period of time, you start to see a negative impact on your life until you get it again.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.