[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys that got laid in high school; How did you do it. Please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Guys that got laid in high school;

How did you do it. Please be detailed.
>>
The first time I had sex came down to two things, 1- being completely oblivious to her interest (so I never tried and never looked desperate) and 2- being a genuinely chill and kind person. With that second part I don't mean being a white knight or Nice Guy. I mean that she saw me hanging out with my friend after school, he hurt himself so I made sure he was alright. That's it. Thirty seconds to show that I'm not a weird loner and that I act like a decent human being. I know that the really hot girls might be looking for a lot more stuff but she was good looking enough and I still got my dick wet. My overall advice is to keep it simple and don't miss the opportunity when mediocre girls come knocking out of nowhere.
>>
How the fuck can you not find girls who are easy to take advantage of in high school?

I'm a Jesus freak, but if I wasn't I'm 100% sure I could've at least fucked the really lonely blind girl, or my insecure female best friend.

Or am I missing some kind of point here?
>>
>>16938430
>I'm a Jesus freak

I thought that was you!

Glad to see some of the oldschool tripfags still posting.
>>
>>16938430
>I'm 100% sure I could've at least fucked the really lonely blind girl, or my insecure female best friend.

because not everyone is desperate enough to have sex with the first girl you can easily take advantage of.
You can want to have sex without actually being desperate about it
>>
Being attractive helped
>>
Find a girl I liked. Asked her out. Started dating. Had sex.

Why can't more people do this?
>>
>>16938382
I had a gf
>>
File: 1457923556928.png (4MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1457923556928.png
4MB, 1920x1200px
>>16938797
Asking them out can make situation better or worse. Im too scared to ask them out because after my first love which i devoted 4 years of my highschool life to, love just doesn't seem so perfect anymore. we weren't dating and she lived over 100+km away so it was just against me in every way. I recently met a girl who i think is super cool and cute but she is hanging out with another friend who i had a fight and is in awkward situation with. Its like life is trying to fuck with me
>>
>>16938797
>Did this 4 or 5 times in the last 7 years. I am 20 years old.
>Girls ranked from a 4 to 8
>knew them, so inb4 creepy stranger asking
>Also inb4 you look like shit. Nope I work out, watch what I eat, take care of personal hygiene and good haircut.
>Got rejected everytime.
>Told their friends, whom made sure I was either made fun of or ruined my changes with other females.
>mfw still happens in university.
>Still kisless virgin.
>Refuse to get bitter and turn into either White Knight, Nice Guy or Robot. Just act like a down to earth genuinely kind person like (>>16938402)
>Want to keep optimistic, however..
>slowly slipping into depression.

Thus, that is not how this works.
>>
>>16938382
I was basically a social retard I just found bunch of goth and emotional kids and started dressing in black. After a few weeks I saw one of the girls looking at me and I said hi she was crazy and I convinced her she was still a virgin if we did it in the butt. fucked for like that for about a year while I gained my confidence then I left her for decent looking jewish girl when I turned 15 she needed up being my first vaginal sex I really fell for her after a while
>>
>>16939301
>4 or 5 times
>>
>>16939169
How did you end it with your gf of 4 years?
>>
Talked to a girl. Told her I wanted to lose my virginity to her because my friends made fun of me. Fingered her in class while she jerked me off. Both asked to use the restroom. Fucked her in a stall.
>>
>>16938430
Most of time was spent not getting caught in the middle of postcode fights. Plus there were zero geeks where I lived.
>>
>>16938797
>Asked her out
For many people including myself this is the hurdle we fail to jump because they say no.
I have tried to date many girls but they I never even got to the first date.
>>
You just need to be trustworthy (and not ugly). Not fake trustworthy to get in her pants, but actually be someone she's comfortable with. Girls are just as horny as guys, it's just societally worse for them to have sex so they need to find someone they trust. I had sex for the first time at 14 under the soccer bleachers, again at 15, and was sexually active leading into my first long term relationship at 16-18. It really just comes down to being someone girls are comfortable and relaxed with, and make sure they have a good experience so you don't have a rep as that guy who takes advantage of girls, for example if they're drunk the only thing you're allowed to do in preservation of both future pussy you might get and that of your soul, is take them home. No means no, but if you play it right, you shouldn't have to ask anyway because they'll be moving in just as much as you. Always keep condoms on you, know when to back off and try again later, good hygiene, and make sure you have plenty of female FRIENDS. For the love of God don't be desperate, girls are turned off by that. Also, be sure to not suck at sex. Greatly increases your chances of repeats and you want her friends to hear good things. Also, work out and have shit to talk about. Girls want to fuck guys who are interesting, good looking, and well liked. Plus, this shit is applicable beyond highschool. Tl;dr Be someone worth fucking.
>>
>>16938402
This. This covered the bases but I wrote out a longer version of basically the same message further down in the comments before seeing this.
>>
>>16939301
Meh, I'm 20 too and just fucked couple of times literally because they were slutty, now I just fap with girls from adv or soc.
>>
>>16940126
This is good!, thanks for sharing this piece of advice.
>>
File: Emi_concerned[1].png (429KB, 443x529px) Image search: [Google]
Emi_concerned[1].png
429KB, 443x529px
>>16938430
>fucked the really lonely blind girl
>not saving yourself for best girl
>>
>>16940423
What if she's not a good sub? Should I move on?
>>
>>16938493
Does that sound like OP to you?
>>
dated a slut
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.