[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Men: Would You Kick Another Dude in the Nuts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: nut funeral.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
nut funeral.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
Hypothetical situation: Random dude you can walk away from and never see again offers to let you kick or stomp him in the nuts. For whatever reason, you are positive there will be no legal repercussions for this. What do you do?

A) Kicking another dude in the nuts would be wrong. I'd feel to bad.
B) I'd do it but only a light one.
C) This is an opportunity. I'd seize the day and make the most of it. His health insurance will come in handy.
D) It's my responsibility to the human race to kick/stomp this man's balls. Men who want them stomped shouldn't have kids. He's satisfied, the human race is saved. Maybe he'll let me bargain for addition kicks and stomps before he realizes how much this is going to hurt.

Do you kick or stomp?

What do you wear?

1) Barefoot/socks
2) I keep my shoes on for this.
3) Boots with heavy lugs or a steel toe. Something to remember me by.
4) Hobnailed boots, metal cleats, or toe spikes. You know, for good measure.
>>
fuck off creep.
>>
>>16938381
Whoa. Hostile.
>>
I know! C, stomp, and 4 - hobnails. I'd say "you're welcome" ta boot!
>>
>>16938374
You don't want advice,
>>>/b/
This is your place, spring kid.
>>
I wouldn't do it randomly, but I'd absolutely do it for self-defense. There's no room for fairness when you're protecting yourself from harm.
>>
>>16938437
I asked /b/. Got pruned.

>>16938439
Thanks for your reply!
>>
>>16938455

>I asked /b/. Got pruned.

Take the fucking hint, dumbfuck
>>
>>16938461
I'm sorry if I offended anyone with my question. I didn't mean to bug anyone, I was just curious. If you were offended, I'm sorry. If you want to talk to me about it personally or there is some way for me to make up for it, feel free to email me at alphabusinessman69 gmail
>>
I asked a girl to kick me in the nuts the first time I got blackout drunk
There was a video of it
I took that kick like a champ
>>
>>16938578
Why did you ask her to kick you?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.