[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Open Relationships?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: openrelationship.jpg (123KB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
openrelationship.jpg
123KB, 500x465px
I kinda wanna confront my current girlfriend with the idea of an open relationship. We might be living a couple states apart at the end of the summer and might not get to see each other any more than once a month. We're both gonna get lonely, and I mean, we're both in college, maybe we should be trying different things with different people anyway. But I also love her and I don't wanna make her think that what we have isn't important to me.

TL;DR: is an open relationship a good idea? How should I bring it up in a relationship that isn't currently open?
>>
She will fuck Chad while you fap alone. When you live closer together again you will regret it and the relationship will feel like a sham
>>
>>16938326

Let me ask this, why are you two separating this far away from each other?
>>
>>16938342

She may be going to college a couple states away from me. We probably won't be able to see each other more often than once a month.
>>
I would firstly start by talking to her about how she sees your long distance relationship working out. Find out what she would do if she felt lonely. Telling her you'd easily fuck another girl just so that you don't feel lonely might not help her trust you. This is a question that could break up your relationship so think hard about it and find out how she feels first. If you think she would not want you to cheat on her, or that she would be jealous or uncomfortable with it, it might be better to break up on good terms and grow apart and maybe hook up later. Long distance relationships are difficult and poly relationships shouldn't be out of convenience, you may end up not only hurting her but the girls you sleep with, or worse, yourself.
>>
>>16938355

Alright, so she's moving away because of her career. Listen anon, I think it may be best to just break things up and start the process of moving on and forgetting about her.

An open relationship with these circumstances is a bit redundant. You're not "taking a break", you're being separated on her account.
>>
>>16938326
Idk open relationships kind of only work if you're both into the idea. My bf and I have one and everytime he gets with other girls I just cry alot. I really wasn't into the idea but I didn't want to hold him back. Sigh...
>>
>>16938326
Get cucked.
>>
>>16938413

Well, I definitely don't wanna do this to her... so thanks for sharing this, I probably won't do it.

I dunno, you guys. What would you say is the worth of, like, keeping oneself available on one's college years? Did you guys meet different people in college?
I really care about my girlfriend, I don't know if it's worth leaving her.

(also, she might break up with me for this same reason for all I know.)
>>
>>16938432

breaking up is probably best. A lot of people break up, but still talk (without commitments),and then do your own thing. If after college the circumstances are better and you come back together, then great. If you grow apart and find a different path, thats fine too.
>>
>>16938447
This, just break up but keep in touch.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.