[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1458143959719.jpg (97KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1458143959719.jpg
97KB, 640x640px
Is there any point to talk to girls like this ?

They know they're hot and want great (semi wealthy and incredibly handsome) men.

Should you just forget about them and keep living your life ?
>>
Only if youre ok with a girl who thinks guys piling attention on her is normal and ok behavior
>>
It requires more to target people with a certain look, it's not so hard if you meet them organically. You'll probably want to have an education or at least something going for you though, no one wants to live in a cesspit.
>>
dat ass
>>
super hot 10/10s are the easiest girls to talk to because most guys don't even give them any attention because they think they are unattainable.

they are almost always super nice, you should talk to one sometime, she is probably lonely
>>
>>16938221
This anon. They are also most of the time insecure af and have bad body dismorphia.
>>
>great (semi wealthy and incredibly handsome) men.
Hi, I'm Troy McClure. You might remember me from such posts as "MGTOW" and "What's the point in learning another language."

I'm here to talk to you about my latest reply, "No Shit Sherlock." Ever wondered why you feel like you can't get ahead in your love life? Well put down the donut and listen closely to what I'm about to say:

that's it. Just put the donut down and don't buy any more. You'll save money and lose a few pounds.
>>
>>16938221

With all due respect, this simply isn't true. Almost every guy I know will immediately approach a "10" on the off chance she might be interested: it's like playing the Mega Millions because the jackpot is so ridiculously high.

Don't let that discourage you, though (easy for me to say, I know).
>>
Yeah, just forget about super hot girls.

They know they have extremely good sexual market value and can get any man they want. Just a waste of time for any average guy to even attempt to court them.
>>
>>16938516
I don't think you get to call something a "waste of time" when the adjectives you're using have to do with the investment of time and lack thereof.

Super hot girls have natural beauty, but they put a fuck ton of work into getting those last couple (and hardest) points on the scale. Conversely average guys generally are at the level they were born into because they don't bust their asses. But a person who doesn't bust their ass and make use of their time then has no place to be talking about wasted time. What waste? The thirty seconds you spent talking to her? She spends more time every day just thinking about what to eat so that she doesn't put on an extra pound of water weight.

No, first you go sink hours into your body and career and mannerisms. Then you get to talk about it being a waste of time. Otherwise it's laughable to complain about how little you get in return for your pittance of effort when she's hovering in the 9s as just reward for the effort she puts into it.
>>
Football on today went to shops to get some beer and snacks took car even though it's just round the corners. Going back to car 9/10 walks towards cars knows she'd triggered my male inabilty to not look and she smirked so I smiled and made a point of checking out her arse as she walked away. I spent the day wondering what I should have done and said. Pic somewhat related.
>>
>>16938221
lmao
>>
>>16938561
I used to get by just having a decent sized cock and drunk confidence. A lot of women just wanted fucked hard and treated like a slut, I've had my share of slaps & drinks thrown on me in my day, but I've also had some amazing fucks to wank about now I'm out of the game.
>>
>>16938152
Fuck these cunts save up and get a mail order women. Those women have respect and a return envelope if you catch my drift.
>>
>>16938152
I was 19 got with a 11/10 fucked her non stop was in love. Couldn't believe how happy I was.

Problem is everyone else wants her, every time she'd go out drinking people would try to fuck her. People with more money than me, better looking than me etc. etc.

It turned into a fucking nightmare of fighting people if we'd go out and arguments all the time. We finished and I begged her back like a little bitch for 12 months.

2 years on she messaged me on fb wanting to go for a drink as friends. Fuck that bitch you got fat had a kid daddy fucked off and I'm in a happy relationship. Felt good.

Don't love them hoes.
>>
>>16938752
If u were constantly on hi alert trying to keep her safeguarded then u fucked up homey
>>
>>16938152
What's the point in talking to men if all they want are 10/10 girls?
>>
>>16938152
it´s easy
just make her laught
>>
>>16938795
Most likely I was 19 she was hot but insecure to the point of having an eating disorder, with severe Daddy issues. Good fucking for a year though.
>>
>>16938826
>What's the point in talking to men if all they want are 10/10 girls?
Stupid question. Men all over the world are desperate for any pussy they can get, and there are countless examples of it on the internet.
>>
>>16938837
Like op and all anons commenting here?
Also "desperate for pussy" doesnt negate "wanting 10/10 qts more than anything".
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.