[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smoking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (33KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 960x640px
Hey /adv/

Today my mum caught me smoking and told me that I was a massive disappointment and that I have failed her, I'm 19 years old and I realise that smoking is fucking retarded, her birthday is tomorrow and she told me she doesn't even want anything of me and doesn't even want to see me

Please help /adv/
>>
>>16938074
Buy her a pack of fags for her Birthday
>>
tell that bitch to calm her saggy tits. what kind of mother reacts like that? i'd stuff her cake full of cigarettes, pack my shit and leave
>>
My family was incredibly disappointed but I've quit since then. Still, I've never heard of someone reacting like that. That's insane. Ask her why she feels so strongly; tell her you know it's stupid. Open a discourse. Noones dumb enough to excommunicate their kid based on that
>>
That's pretty childish of you mom. Some good position to pass judgement on your offspring from. You're her fucking kid, she'll come around. Get her a present and apologize.
>>
Your mom has lived your lifetime twice over and has watched people slowly kill themselves with cigarettes. Tell her you've quit and you'll never do it again, that's the only gift she'll want.
>>
>>16938360
By the way, it COULD make things worse if you listened to her wishes and didn't try to calm her down. Of course I don't know your mom personally, so you probably have better grounds to determine whether or not that's the case. Many women, even moms, just work like that.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.