[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how the fuck do you find girls that are gf material? it seems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1421719357015.png (112KB, 297x282px) Image search: [Google]
1421719357015.png
112KB, 297x282px
how the fuck do you find girls that are gf material?
it seems that now the usual is
>chat up a girl
>meet up and fuck
>be fuck buddy for a few months
>she becomes your gf eventually

whereas I just want a girl that would be sweet to me, and eventually gf her and fuck
>>
you don't
>tfw no gf
>>
When you say "chat up a girl" do you mean you meet them on the internet first? Or in person?
>>
>>16937909
I met my ex boyfriends all in the same way.
Common friends. Talked to them at some event. Exchanged numbers. Talk to each other through text for a bit, then went out for a coffee, then dated for a while, and moved from there.
I had sex with them after 2-6 months. We were already committed before that.
It's basically just in the way you play things. I never asked them to "come over at my place" before like a month into dating. They never spent the night over before a couple of months. We never got too sexual (sexting, nudes, whatever) before having sex. I knew them well and was really into them before we did anything.
>>
You have never even kissed a girl, right? Stay away from /r9k/, that place is toxic.
>>
>>16937989

This. It's how you imply things. If you're acting all sexual on the first date and attempting to kiss her quickly and all your dates are late at night/at your house, it implies "fuck me because I'm not interested in anything else." Sadly I've come across lots of guys who thought it was okay to just try and fuck me when we've just met.
However the guys who really genuinely liked me and not just wanting to bang me would arrange first dates during the day, like a lunch, nothing that implies sex. They would act like gentlemen and not attempt anything physically with me until I initiated something. Or they would get a bit close and hint at it and if I didn't reciprocate they would keep their hands to themselves and arrange more dates. They never asked me for naked pics.
I remember my ex, after a couple months of dating I slept at his house and even though we were right next to each other in the same bed he kept his hands completely to himself. I saw his raging hard on though. Lol. That's the kind of behaviour I think would attract the appropriate girls. I also think girls are generally sluttier now/or they think they have to fuck a guy immediately to keep him.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.