[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, 19 >Family on mothers side has a history of balding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1458432530903.jpg (368KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1458432530903.jpg
368KB, 1600x1067px
>be me, 19
>Family on mothers side has a history of balding
>Brothers are 22 and 26 and they've both started already

What can I do to delay it guys? Ive already got off Creatine what else?? I'm legitimately quite scared.
>>
My ex is a hairdresser and said that castor oil helps as long as you still have hair
>>
Go to /fit/s fraud general they talk about this shit all the time since roids speed up balding, medications they take to prevent or slow it and whatnot, dunno off the top of my head because I haven't had to use it yet
>>
This is entirely solvable.

Figure out where your hairline is on the Norwood scale. If it's an NW 1 - 2 you can use minoxidil (applied topically) and 1 percent Nizoral shampoo. This will allocate collagen and prevent further loss of terminal hairs: it might also thicken your hair and help with regrowth, if you're lucky.

You can also take 1mg of finasteride or dutasteride every other day: this WILL work, but may affect your sex drive.

Take cold showers, use reef coconut oil, don't roid or use aroma raise inhibitors, and don't style your hair so it's "pulled back." You'll be fine.
>>
Embrace it. Shave and wax your head and grow a moustache/beard.
>>
There's not much you can do about it without fucking with medication. Avoid stress and smoking, eat healthy, don't abuse your hair. The difference isn't going to be tremendous, think of it this way: you clone yourself today and your clone is going to live an unhealthy life, whereas you're going to live a healthy one. After ten years you both will be balding, but you'll have visibly more hair. Put yourself and your clone side-by-side and it'll be obvious. Still though, you're balding. Put a person with a full head of hair next to you two and the difference between you and your clone will be totally negligible.
>>
Finasteride.
>>
>>16937848
Don't wash your hair with shampoo every day. Avoid smoking and binge drinking. Try to eat as well as possible and try your best to get a good night's sleep. In other words, there's not a whole lot you can ultimately do if it's genetic. But, maintaining your overall health will slow the balding process compared to others. Once you do start balding, I guess there's always Rogain and shit like that. Have no experience with it though.
>>
Had no idea so many people knew about minor / fin on here, haha. OP, if you ever get in the danger zone, Alvi Armani can always restore your hairline to a better position: be prepared to pay a lot of money per graft though.
>>
>>16938748
Can you theoretically get hair transplanted from another person, or does it only work with your own hair?

I keep having this vision of an eccentric rich guy removing all of his own hair with electrolysis and getting the hair of a person with a different hair color transplanted on his head, therefore being the first person to successfully change his 'natural' hair color
>>
>>16937848
Try washing hair twice or three times a week, use biotin, buy a hair thickening/regrow shampoo (pura'd'or maybe) apply legit argan oil on scalp, get a trim if you have long hair.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.