[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is a broken egg sharp enough to damage the rectum? I want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: cracked_egg_shell.jpg (303KB, 2500x1664px) Image search: [Google]
cracked_egg_shell.jpg
303KB, 2500x1664px
Is a broken egg sharp enough to damage the rectum? I want to fuck with someone by shitting an egg on their floor at a party in a few hours and I'm not good enough to do it by sleight of hand so the only option is to go with the real deal. On the other hand, I don't want to bleed to death out my ass in the name of mocking someone who thought that humans laid eggs until he was 21.
>>
Get a fake porcelain egg or some shit you retarded fucking nigger, of course it's dangerous
>>
>>16937815
That wouldn't break on the floor. I want it to pop out then crack, I want this guy to know that I shoved a real egg up my ass and carried it around for a couple of hours just to make fun of him.
>>
Unless your ass is that loose any movement will crush it in you're ass. Sorry bud but great idea tho
>>
>>16937836
My ass isn't loose. I guess I'll have to either give up on the idea or go with something less fragile like a rubber egg.
>>
>>16937843
Hey the prank is still funny as fuck regardless if it's a real egg or not just try not to shit that would probably ruin it
>>
>>16937844
Thanks, I'll figure it out.
>>
>>16937787
>mocking someone who thought that humans laid eggs until he was 21.

As bad as that is, I'd rather mock the guy who walked around with an egg up his ass just for a bad joke.
>>
Find a girl that's willing to lay the egf for you. A vagina might be soft enough to not break the egg
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.