[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brachymetatarsia(yep)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: brachy2.gif (57KB, 376x256px) Image search: [Google]
brachy2.gif
57KB, 376x256px
Met a girl with Brachymetatarsiarecently, didn't find out she had it until late in the game, I like her that much that I could just ignore it but I'm wondering how much chance there is of her passing it on, there's no way I'd risk giving that to my kids
>>
>>16937423
doesn't seem that terrible as far as disabilities go, honestly if it's just a relatively mild disfigured foot. but i understand, this is something for google search honestly though.
>>
>>16937446
Tried that, surprised me how little info there is about how much chance there is of inheritance. There are just details about what it is and that or can be treated.
>>
>>16937423
>there's no way I'd risk giving that to my kids
Is it really that terrible? Do you also check the medical history of all of your partners and their family? Would you stop dating a girl because she has several cases of diabetes, heart diseases and maybe cancer in her family?
Seems silly to base your personal relationship and happiness on "my kids that I may or may not have in the future will have an X percentage chance of developing Y disease".
>>
>>16937466
Bringing children into the world when you know there is a high chance of them being defective is sinful
>>
>>16937472
>sinful
Kek.
>>
Dude just google this wtf. I found this within minutes. Just look at scientific sources
>>
>>16937446
Yeah, but if his kids wanted to go into the military, they wouldn't be able to due to this abnormal condition.
>>
>>16937685
I did google it, several times now, so if you found something please share because my google power level isn't the same as yours
>>
McGlamry ED, Cooper CT. Brachymetatarsia: a surgical treatment. J Am Podiatr Med Assoc. 1969; 59(7):259-264.

http://www.answers.com/Q/Is_Brachymetatarsia_hereditary

http://footcare.ygoy.com/2008/05/17/what-is-brachymetatarsia/

Short answer: yes, it's hereditary.
>>
That image creeps me out desu.
>>
>>16937814
I realize its hereditary, I just wanted to know the chance of it reoccurring down the line. I guess it's better to just not take the risk.
>>
>>16937856
I am a carrier for a shitty genetic condition so I know a little about how that feels.
From my quick google looks like Brachymetatarsia is connected to several hereditary conditions, so you need to talk to her and find out how likely it really is. But look there are so many treatments available now, you could replace her eggs with a healthy doner, you could do IVF and have the eggs screened for genetic issues, for me the 3 person baby is an option, there's even adoption. I'm of the opinion that if there's a genetic issue sort it as early in the line as you can not gamble with it like my mum did.
>>
>>16937695
>OP's son wouldn't be able to be conscripted by the military industrial complex to go die for Israel in a fake crisis engineered over the last fifty years by the CIA to keep poor mid-east countries balkanized
Breed her, OP.
>>
>>16937472
How about we raise the disabled ones until they're ten and if they don't like living we kill them on the spot hmm?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.