[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else feel like they're fundamentally unattractive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: John-Hurt.jpg (82KB, 615x1009px) Image search: [Google]
John-Hurt.jpg
82KB, 615x1009px
Anybody else feel like they're fundamentally unattractive to the opposite sex?

Let's talk about it.
>>
>>16937284
I think as an Asian male I rank pretty low on the attractiveness scale.
>>
>>16937288
asian women love white dudes, white women love black dudes, its up to you to complete the cycle
>>
File: 1433784928057.jpg (48KB, 450x412px) Image search: [Google]
1433784928057.jpg
48KB, 450x412px
>>16937284
Physical:
>Ginger with a lot of freckles
>Fucked up posture (lordosis and slouched neck.)
>Moles on face

Mental:
>Say inappropriate and "esoteric" things
>Don't have my shit together (getting better though.)
>Clingy as fuck (improving.)

Feels bad man.
>>
Nah, I think I'm cute
>>
I'm kinda overweight but honestly when I look in the mirror I really like the way I look, I have kind of a rugged look to myself that really makes me want to fuck me.

If only I could find a portal into a parallel universe...
>>
>>16937284
I'm disgustingly ugly and I've been laughed at and called ugly/a creep/a rapist on a semi regular basis since elementary school by girls i knew and some i didn't. I have absolutely zero confidence with women and do everything in my power to avoid talking to them outside of a formal context like college work and the like. It also doesn't help that I have a horribly dull personality. Might be childish/mysoginistic, but it makes life far more comfortable for me. I'm more or less a wizard in training.
>>
i do and i've fucked really pretty girls so it proves it's just a mind thing

work on yourself and actually go out and try quit browsing 4chan all day and wondering why girls aren't just knocking at your doorstep it's all a numbers game
>>
While I understand from a statistical point of view that most women may like strong, masculine guys that's not really something I find I can identify with. I exercise but I'm mostly interested in being pretty and cute rather than macho. I'd like a girl with whom I can dress up as maids together with while watching anime or playing games but unfortunately I already got married to a stuck up woman.

Also I find interacting with people generally boring and am mostly only interested in girls for their looks/bodies so I am probably not a great catch. Dating me is not going to increase your number of Facebook friends by much.
>>
>>16937300
>white women love black dudes
That's strange when they see me they move away as far as possible.
>>
>>16937300
>tfw black and swim in delicious white pussy
My ex was a literal 10/10 and after beating myself up for months over losing her, I managed to find someone even better
>>
I look at it this way op, lots of younger woman seem to be really shallow and materialistic.
Lots of guys under about 30 seem to still act like they are 15.
Its no wonder most people are single.
I ask very few woman out, its just not worth the hassle.
>>
It's not that I'm unattractive. I just think that sealing the deal is where I fail.
>>
>>16937288
a lot of women are into asian guys
>>
This is the kind of shit that really keeps me up at night. The virgin thing is whatever, really, you can't miss what you never had, but I feel like I'm just never going to have that fucking feeling of someone else actually being attracted to me. I feel like i'm drifting through fucking life, like I've never been alive. Maybe I need to see a shrink or something, but then they'll just tell my parents and the government and I won't get to buy guns anymore. Nothing drives me. I like video games, books, etc, but they're just time wasters, nothing more. I'm not building anything, just filling my brain with nonsense till I die. I had a dream the other day that a girl liked me. That was it, that was the whole dream. That's the kind of shit that fucks with your head, because then you know it's in your subconsciousness, that, clearly, I have some sort of deep-seated psychological issue with this and it's probably seated in my psyche like some kind of god damned lotus eater machine that's keeping me from ditching the issue in the first place.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.