[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I pet my cat, my dick starts leaking pre. I just pet the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

When I pet my cat, my dick starts leaking pre. I just pet the cat's head, neck, and back, I make a conscious effort to avoid its nether regions because that's fucking disgusting. Humans are sensitive to touch, but can they really get so aroused just by feeling something nice with their hands? He doesn't sit on my lap or anything, and I don't even get hard. It's fucking weird.

It's a guy cat and I don't even slightly think cats are sexually attractive.

Obviously I cant tell anyone about this. What the fuck do I do to stop getting reverse raped by this cat?
>>
Op you fucking weirdo
>>
Dont tthnk about it.
>>
>>16936919
sometimes my pet rats jizzes on me, sux brahh
>>
>>16936919
the lack of connection to anything alive for extended periods of time does that to a person. If you want it to stop you're going to need to either going to need to fuck some hookers or get into an actual relationship, which is unlikely considering the vast majority of anons are on the spectrum.
>>
when you cum on cat does she hiss at penis?
>>
I remember before i could get boners I would play with myself on my stomach.

Im talking 5 and 6 years old I was fucking masterbating.

Id roll my right hand into a fist and put it under my abdomen for support while i stroked my dick with my left hand.

One time the cat was on my bed and my balls were moving when I was going really hard and the cat swatted at them.
>>
Give the damn cat more love! The poor thing is so excited because it's neglected too much!!!!! (or else it might have a health issue - but try for the love first)
>>
>>16937296
I was afraid of it being something like that.

However unwelcome the idea, it provides some comfort nonetheless. Thank you.
>>
Maybe your dick is just making a pun about stroking pussy.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.