[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend was cheating. What can I do to be happy? I have 70

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Portalclockhead.jpg (26KB, 600x505px) Image search: [Google]
Portalclockhead.jpg
26KB, 600x505px
Girlfriend was cheating. What can I do to be happy? I have 70 hours a week between school work and have nothing else to do in life.
>>
Find a new girl, m8

Some girls cheat, it's not the end of the world. Move on and cut contact with her
>>
Meditate
>>
File: 1355761013995.png (346KB, 439x500px) Image search: [Google]
1355761013995.png
346KB, 439x500px
Lift, develop a strong hate towards women and fuck girls and never call them back. Then drink yourself to sleep weeks in a row because you did it to like 3 girls who were actually kind of nice and you really feel bad about it. Then cut off all contact with people, move to a different country and lift more intensively and watch movies about melancholic love for a while. Get back into dating, only to realize that you indeed do hate women and then go back to fucking more girls.

Bonus points if you manage to get a strong career going.
>>
leave her and use this as motivation to be more successful in life.

find a hotter girl to. the pay off will be much better and she will come crying back.
>>
whenever you think of her learn something new about the stock market, you keep your mind off of her and you learn something new that can help you
>>
Pretend she's died.
You morn the death of the relationship and you move on.
>>
>>16936853
smoke crack
>>
>>16936853
>work 70 hours a week
>has nothing to do
fuck, you must be ultra motivated, work another 20 hours and succeed, why would you have fee fees for some slut that would cheat on you anyway, get over it boyo. being able to work that hard is a gift that can produce results. stay motivated stay positive if i knew you i might help you get laid.
>>
>>16937314
This is who i'm becoming, literally. Like you have no idea. Is this your life path, are you happy about it? Would you see yourself do something differently?

Is it "fulfilling" or is that another disney fairy tale?
>>
>>16937314
>watch movies about melancholic love for a while. Any movie tips?
>>
>>16936853
Your to-do list:
>Sex
You're free now - use all your chances (use condom), dont build anything serious.
>Lift.
Become wanted/desired.
>Study.
Make people know you.
>Work.
Climb the money ladder.

Do anything to make people of your past regret they didnt choose you.
Those who have left/disappointed you - don't let them back to your life. Make them suffer.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.