[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

decision making

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: rickbf4.png (97KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
rickbf4.png
97KB, 1024x576px
Does /adv/ has time for trying to fix somebody else's problems? not a topic about not being able to find a job...already sorted out but......

long story that I'd be sharing with you guys and I expect certain level for participating in this shit (I know that i shouldn't....given the kind of people that dwells over here, but fuck it!)

-> requirements to participate:
A) not being in a dead-end job with the minimal wage
B) have passed through college (arts degrees don't count you dumbasses)
C) being financial independent
D) being in a similar situation
E) being a capable person of providing valuable advises

PD: OP will no be providing any company names nor the state he's currently stuck and obviously neither where he comes from, the following has been written being really stoned and without proofreading and nope...OP isn't a faggot

I'll post a bit and then if it gets you interested the whole story

>be me, 24
>fresh out of college with a major in business management (3 months and 19 days ago exactly)
>no debt at all.... (My mother took all the hits of college fees and only 7K are left to pay from my last semester)
>only 6 months of experience (fucking internship, I managed to get a good one in the biggest steel mill of the country and actually got paid....the minimal wage, still I learned a lot in the fields of purchases, logistic and international commerce beside I fucked some bitches)
> didn’t get hired for the current situation in the steel business worldwide…..(“Fuck you China”) Most of my coworkers were interns before and I was hoping in landing a job there…. some personnel were laid off…. that was hard to see, although apparently business is getting a little bit better, I hope so for them and may be for me as well
>fucking tired of having to look for a job
>>
>decided to move to XX and focus in that state
>Aunt received me and only charges me $120 per week with all the accommodations I need including food for “as long as I takes me to find a job” …… already a month with her in the guest room(she's an angel, I do the dishes every day.....not a problem, still a sweet deal but already tired of it)
>started sending the fucking CV again in XX to like +100 other job offers
>did a bunch of interviews......nothing
>started to get pissed off
> Thanks for keep on reading……
> applied for half-time jobs....got selected but at the end, I backed out at last minute for seeing little opportunities to advance in a career.... happened twice...fuck
>a company called for a very well paid position.....weeks passed by, and they never called me back….and I don’t think they will for what I saw, guys with 2 and 3 years of experience…. SHIT….
>got called by a british company just when I was starting to give up, no idea how my CV ended up there…
>>
Take a shittier job in the mean time, while applying for the job you want.
>>
>>16936699
You could have saved yourself and us a whole lot of time by just getting to the point: "I lost my job and am having trouble getting a new one" The rest is all just self-indulgent filler.
>>
>>16937805
>>16937358

This
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.