[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I eliminate my sexual urges? It doesn't take much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

How do I eliminate my sexual urges?

It doesn't take much to get me going and I'm afraid I might do something I regret, as well as feeling them eat me inside out.

This is not for religious reasons.
>>
>>16936679
Depending on the "urges" in question.

Usually a prostitute "fixes" these "problems."
>>
>>16936813
I have a gf, so getting sex I'm general is not an issue
>>
>>16936826
Then, what are these "urges" that your girlfriend can't fulfill?
>>
He wants to tonguepunch a little girl's shitbox, which is nothing to be ashamed of.
>>
>>16936679
>>16936826
Well regular sex and masturbation is usually the healthiest thing you can do for this. Back in the day monks had to masturbate everyday so they could keep their sexuality in check.
>>
>>16936837
I'm just not sexually attracted to her, and she's so awkward sex with her is painful
I love her, I just feel like we got together to early
>>
>>16936865
OK, so basically she's ugly and sucks...

...why are you even with her?
>>
>>16936865
Are you two trying to fuck every day or something? If your drowning in the pussy then I suggest that you give sexual activity a break for a month or so. At that point you would conceivably fuck anything that moves. Including your gal.
>>
>>16936871
She's cute, but in a baby kitten sort of way

And I love her personality, probably one in a thousand, first time I meet someone like her

I don't want to have a moment where I give in to these urges
>>
>>16936875
We have sex once every 3 weeks or sl
If it was up to her it'd be more often, if it was up to me it'd be much less
>>
>>16936881
OK, what urges?
>>
>>16936891
Fucking other women
>>
>>16936897
OK, to be clear. You want to fuck other women why exactly?
>>
>>16936907
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madonna%E2%80%93whore_complex
>>
>>16936907
I don't know, maybe it's because I didn't get laid as a teenager, or maybe it's the novelty, seeing as my type is usually skinny short blondes and my girlfriend is a skinny medium height brunette who's too innocent for her own good .
I obviously never what to cheat, but I also want to stop thinking about these other women.
>>
>>16936897
Then talk to her about it. Is she against having an open relationship? Maybe you could talk her into going to a swinger party. It wouldnt be cheating and it could actually be to the benefit of both parties. In fact, most couples who openly have sex with other partners tend to be way happier with their relationships then people who dont.
>>
>>16936913
Well fuck me this hit the nail on the head perfectly. Thank yiu anon, at least now k have a name for my situation.

>>16936922
Oh she can't stand the thought of me with another woman. It took her 6 months to get over the fact that I slept with some girl while talking to her (before we started dating).
>>
>>16936913
HAHA "Madonna–whore complex" awesome...

So, then why not think of your girlfriend as a whore in bed?

Let me explain...

...you can have one person and train yourself to think they're two different people depending on where you are.

So, outside the bedroom you can train yourself to thinks she's the little "baby kitten" that you do. Inside the bedroom you can think of her as a little skank.

How you go about this is entirely on you.
>>
>>16936930
Take her to a party. Dont tell her its for swingers. Try and pressure her into fooling around with the other guys. At that point she should have loosened up a bit about the idea of you sleeping with other women. If she still doesnt allow it at that point then I suggest you google to words "hypocrite" and "cuckold"
>>
File: 1458329196027.jpg (24KB, 496x499px) Image search: [Google]
1458329196027.jpg
24KB, 496x499px
>>16936951
>trying to turn him into a cuck
I'm the anon who linked >>16936913
do what this guy >>16936939 said
think of her as your own whore and everything works out
>>
>>16936958
is it cucking if it goes both ways?
Swinger couples seriously have some of the healthiest relationships ive ever seen
>>
>>16936939
This is actually a good idea, but sounds difficult. Not that I mind trying, I'll just need to figure something out.
Thank you.
>>
>>16936966
I've done this myself with a previous relationship. Best relationship I've had!

You have to be open with your girlfriend...but not too open.

Do tell her about the urges you have...BUT ONLY TOWARDS HER! For fuck sakes, ONLY TOWARDS HER!!! Never ever let her find out about the mere thought of it being towards anyone but her!

Just bring it up casually, how you wanna try new things. You'll have to ease her into it slowly. Which means, you'll have to have sex with her as much as possible. Then slowly work in the whoreness...
>>
File: ..jpg (18KB, 600x238px) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
18KB, 600x238px
>>16936965
you're getting cucked either way
doesn't matter if you get to fuck thirty other girls
your girl is still getting fucked by another person, making you a cuck
>healthy relationships
the only healthy relationship is one where the man and woman both know their job.
seems like swingers do what they do because, in essence, they don't have enough love. And the idea is that your love is abundant and all, and you can give it to anyone. And if you do all that you did and they end up leaving you, well there's no resentment you'll find someone else. But swingers are looking for more love, excessive almost, which negates their internal love for each other. One person is all you need sexually. Show your love in other ways.
not that I would know anymore
>>16936966
it isn't difficult at all. don't jerk off for a week and think of all your fantasies and apply it to your girlfriend
make her your cockslave or whatever man just do it
>>16936995
also, don't "bring" it up or anything
you don't have to talk about it
set the mood mate, and then try it out
people forget foreplay and its one of the most important parts
take some lead, don't ask for sex, just start making out or whatever
fucking live on your manly instincts, do whatever the fuck you want man don't ask for permission that's sorta homo
>>
Same os OP but because I saw a chicken in a coop with a man growing up. Wat the fuck do I do
>>
>>16936679
by satisfying them
duh
or do antidepressants. many drugs kill libido, actually
>>
Thanks for the help everyone, I have the answers that I need.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.