[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Cheating EVER Justified?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: lGIK4TA.jpg (111KB, 486x780px) Image search: [Google]
lGIK4TA.jpg
111KB, 486x780px
If yes, what conditions warrent it? If no, explain why?
>>
If you're married, you have children together, your relationship isn't sexual anymore, and you're taking precautions to make sure your partner won't find out and you won't catch any diseases/conceive any children... I still wouldn't call it "justified," but it's a thing that people do that I can't really judge because I've never been legally trapped in a sexless relationship.

If you're not married, there's really no excuse. If there were any conditions that you feel "justified" cheating, you should've just broken up instead. Because whatever your partner might've done wrong, now you've done wrong too, and you both walk out of the relationship with shit all over your face.

fwiw, I'd never date someone who has cheated on a past partner. if I found out it happened in the past, it'd be a dealbreaker.
>>
>>16936690
Pretty much everything said here I agree with.
>>
>>16936677

Don't cheat, even if there were the perfect set of circumstances where one could objectively say it is justified.

You shouldn't cheat because it is WEAKNESS. Be a strong person and TAKE what you want out of life.

Cheating is betrayal. Cheating is a lie. If you require something out of life then let it be known you will TAKE IT. Let your partner know what you want from them, and then if they say no then let them know you will get it without them. They will either stay with you and accept this or they will break up with you.

Now you can decide if what you wanted to go after was worth it.
>>
>>16936759
I'd normally agree but take the above example, you're in a sexless loveless marriage, and if you try to leave you lose half your shit and rarely get to see your kids again.
>>
>>16936690
pretty much this
>>
>>16936690
>If you're married, you have children together, your relationship isn't sexual anymore, and you're taking precautions to make sure your partner won't find out and you won't catch any diseases/conceive any children... I still wouldn't call it "justified," but it's a thing that people do that I can't really judge because I've never been legally trapped in a sexless relationship.
I disagree, I couldn't even excuse it in this situation. The impact of cheating on your family, and especially your children, is far worse than a divorce. If you're unhappy in a marriage, get a divorce - cheating isn't the solution
>>
Biologically speaking it's justified, then again, you are free to do what you want as long as you are also willing face the consecuences
>>
File: image_2.png (61KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image_2.png
61KB, 500x375px
Hey guys, can cheaters ever change?
I'm not talking about affairs, but just a one time kiss or oral.
My boyfriend has cheated once on a past girlfriend but has not cheated again with his future ones, including me. I'm just a little scared since he is a normie who goes out drinking and partying without me.
>>
I think it depends on your definition of cheating. For instance, if someone is going to blow your brains out if you don't put out, and that's cheating, I'd say it's justified.
>>
>>16936838
IMO, cheating 'small' is worse than if they had had a side bitch/dick. They've had a lapse in judgement and it shows that they could cheat on you on a whim. People are more likely to grow out of and learn from having an affair
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.