[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you tell if a girl is romantically interested in you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1.png (524KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
524KB, 1440x2560px
How can you tell if a girl is romantically interested in you? Pic related, girl I've known for a few weeks.
>>
>>16936544
>How can you tell if a girl is romantically interested in you?
Your face is buried between her legs.
>>
>>16936544
Full conv:http://imgur.com/a/eaz8P
>>
Didn't even need the full conversation. She replied to you, which is farther I've gotten already.
>>
File: 1389667093732.jpg (34KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1389667093732.jpg
34KB, 413x395px
>>16936544

>How can you tell if a girl is romantically interested in you?

You ask her out. If she says no, she's not romantically interested.

If she says yes, she is romantically interested.

If your question is "how can you tell if a girl is romantically interested in you by overanalyzing and dropping hints and being coy and not just nutting up and asking her", the answer is you don't.

I'm not reading your entire phone conversation and trying to overanalyze your beta bullshit.

ASK HER. Problem solved.
>>
>>16936621
That's stupid. Sometimes a friendship is also worthwhile. It pays to have some idea of whether or not your asking will be successful.
>>
>>16936700
>friendship with a woman
>worthwhile

Lmao get a load of this cuck. A female friend is absolute shit tier compared to a genuine bro.
>>
>>16936736
He's probably a kid. He don't know shit.
>>
>>16936544
she's interested, hang out more and it will become apparent if the interest is romantic
>>
>>16936544
She's obviously interested in you if she agreed to do something alone with you. The only real way is to find out how she acts around you during the hiking trip, and how you reciprocate.

>>16936736
This

>>16936615
;_;
>>
>>16936743
>>16936743
I'm 21, I should know this shit by now ;_;
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.