[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my boyfriend's family is ruining our lives, help!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: mind-power-21.png (98KB, 248x237px) Image search: [Google]
mind-power-21.png
98KB, 248x237px
My boyfriend is amazing. He's the first person i have ever been able to just be myself around, and not feel smothered or controlled, and he's always super sweet to me. We are both hard workers, very intelligent people, and have a lot of potential. As things stand, we've not been able to get enough money to be able to live together. He lives with his cousins, i live with my parents. His cousins now hate me because i made a mistake, which my boyfriend and I worked through, but now they are making him move in with another relative on the other side of the state so he can't be with me. He says i'm the best thing that ever happened to him, and promised to wait for me and keep texting me (he has), and i promised the same. He's getting really sick though, from the stress they're putting him under, and i just had to quit my job because of seizures/ptsd/depression. (not forever, just long enough to recover a little! Can't keep me down for long.) What can I do to get an apartment where the two of us can live so we don't have to worry about people constantly trying to tear us away from each other? we almost had a place lined up and then his landlord attacked me because i said my boyfriend isn't a liar and i didn't appreciate the landlord threatening to beat him up every other day. I'm so sick of getting stuck with all these toxic people, i just want to be around the one person in my life who gives a damn about someone besides themselves!
>>
You sound like you have issues. He's probably better off without you, to be honest
>>
>>16936489
solve your mental issues with professional healthcare

get a new job

get money

get apartment
>>
i actually have gotten professional help, and wont need it for much longer. and no, he really isn't better off without me. as to getting a new job, i'm working on it, but it's hard to even get part time anywhere right now. i'm hoping to get something near the college i want to go to, to get an associates degree in a medical feild i've been looking at since i was 10.
>>
if i can get that degree, it'll be a lot easier to get what we need/want.
>>
>>16936489
>because i made a mistake
translation: you cheated on him and he was a pussy and didnt cut you out of his life
his family is right to hate you
>>
>He says i'm the best thing that ever happened to him.
Probably the first blowjob he ever had, of course it was the best, with nothing to compare it to.
Learn from your mistakes, this one got away, but there are plenty of other guys who need your skills. don't give up, get out there and find a new man
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.