[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm unhappy with my lack of action with the opposite sex.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: wrestling is real.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
wrestling is real.gif
2MB, 400x300px
I'm unhappy with my lack of action with the opposite sex. I am a male and almost turning 22. I've had sex before but i still have trouble when it comes to approaching women. i can hold a conversation with them but i really struggle on approaching girls I do not know. weather it is in a club or in university or a girl in class sitting beside me, I end up doing nothing and I REALLY want to change this. anyone got any tips? also to be 100% truthful ,I don't know how to transition from small talk into flirting and more . Usually with one night stands for me it has happened because the girl will come to me and say something like " hey you are cute". Even my longest relationship began like this
>>
Honestly I am most likely making things worse than they should be. I know there would be nothing awkward about going up to a girl that is in my class and asking for some help on the homework but I still psyche myself out.
I guess I am putting the pussy on the pedestal and probably making sex something more special than it truly is. what can i do? approach until eventually i get better at it? I end up psyching myself out at the last second by overthinking things.
>>
>>16936418

Are you looking for just sex, or a relationship?
>>
>>16936445
friend ship, sex and a relationship i guess. obviously more on the last 2.
>>
>>16936451

Yeah yeah yeah, but what do you want more? Sex? or a Relationship?

Think about this very hard, and you'll see why you're having such a difficult time.
>>
>>16936480
I don't have to think about it much, i have been wanting a relationship for some time now
>>
>>16936486

Ok, so what you have to do is slowly transition from a friendship, into a relationship.

What's so hard about getting a girls number? or twitter? or facebook?

You're looking too far ahead, and that's why you're psyching yourself out. Baby steps. Don't jump the gun. You want to be friends with this girl, and go from there.

Don't think about getting laid. Don't think about the pussy. Just think about you, and your relationship.
>>
>>16936532
ok I see where you are getting at, i should just act on the now with out thinking of any thing else at the time.
>>
>>16936563

Yes. Relationships aren't like careers, where you plant the seed now and reap the benefits later. It's instantaneous gratification. You do something right, good things happen, you do something wrong, bad things happen. Relationships are simple, we just make them complicated.
>>
>>16936582
i guess from there is pretty straight forward that if i like the girl then i ask her out later on. I also for some reason feel like its weird to just go up and sit with a random stranger and talk to them.
>>
>>16936609

I felt the same way too, and then I realized that it's just your own insecurities at play there.

Are you at a line in a fast food restaurant?

"so, how long have you been working here"

Library?

"So, what kind of books are you here to pick up?"

Zoo

"What's your favorite animal?"

See what I'm getting at? There's nothing wrong with walking up to someone and being friendly, as long as you're being FRIENDLY. It's all about your demeanor, and how you express yourself.
>>
>>16936632
i see your point, honestly its gonna be weird until i do it enough times to realize there is nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>16936660

That's the spirit. You'll figure it out, but you have to try in order to do it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.