[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Men

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Guys, I went out to eat with a guy and paid for him. (We decided to split) I told him he could pay me back later since I always see him in class. We went out together again with a group of people and he offered to pay to eat but I declined out of politeness. He didn't hesitate to pay. Is this a clear sign he's not interested?
>>
>>16936345
Your situation is confusing me.
Who did he pay for on the second dinner? Himself, or you and him? And why would him not hesitating to pay for you (or just himself?) make you think he's not interested?
>>
What do you mean split? You paid the full price and he owes you money for the half or you expect him to pay your half as well? Just ask him if he's interested. If he can't give you a reply within a reaonable amount of time(48 hours for me), he's not ready for a relationship
>>
what?
>>
I told him I would pay and he could pay me his part the next time I see him. We all went out to eat again and he offered to pay me back but I say "you don't have to" out of politeness and he didn't hesitate to pay me back
>>
>>16936397
so...i'm not sure I follow. you paid for the first date, he offers to pay for the second date and you refuse, he pays your share anyway, and you think he's not interested in you because of that?
>>
On the first lunch I paid the full bill because we both didn't have change. I told him he could pay me back the next time he sees me.

Fews days later, me, him and a group of our friends went out to eat again. He asked me if he should cover for me because he owes me from the first lunch. Out of politeness I said that he doesn't have to. He didn't hesitate to pay. So I'm assuming he's not interested
>>
>>16936345
Why wouldn't he be interested?
>>
>>16936470
Do you understand what the phrase "didnt hesitate to" means?????????

>>16936447
this
>>
OP's post is a troll. I haven't seen anything this good since 2010
>>
File: 1378894506621.png (50KB, 344x514px) Image search: [Google]
1378894506621.png
50KB, 344x514px
>>16936345

>Is this a clear sign he's not interested?

No, its a sign that you overanalyze unimportant shit.
>>
File: wOZZjGg.jpg (706KB, 1278x4993px) Image search: [Google]
wOZZjGg.jpg
706KB, 1278x4993px
>>16936493
I hope it is, because it reminded me of this story, that's how retarded she sounds right now.
>>
I guess a better term would be persistent or willing lol. He just let it go so I assumed he's not interested....I thought guys are interested in girls if they pay for them. At least from what most people have told me....
>>
I can't speak for all men but I don't like the feeling of being in debt to people, even over a meal. He could be like that. Don't lose hope yet OP.
>>
>>16936397
He was being polite because you payed for him the first meal. Your English is really terrible, I hope you're not a native speaker.
>>
you're retarded op, you clearly told him not to pay?

fucking retarded women.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.