[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys long story short my dad caught me smoking weed and basically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

Hey guys long story short my dad caught me smoking weed and basically punched me on the chest, shoulder and stomach a couple of times. It didn't affect me at all since I do kickboxing so I'm used to it.

I'm just wondering what options I have since I don't really want to beat the shit out of my dad since I am 110% sure I would win.
>>
Dont Beat ur dad. Its a disgrace.
>>
>>16936310
beat the shit out of him. you have as much of a right to hit him as he has a right to beat you.
>>
If it ever happens again if you're down for it just threaten that you'll call child support or some shit.
>>
>>16936310

options. . . in regard to what? need some more context of what your expectations are
>>
>>16936310
actually lol'd

fucking savages
>>
Try not to beat his ass since you know he'll be BTFO, that being said, don't back down either, he doesn't have the right to do that, warn him you don't want to but you'll kick his fucking teeth in if he does that shit again, and tell him to be a responsible adult and handle things without violence. At this point, if he comes at you, you tried, you warned him, and didn't want to do it, but definitely should defend yourself, maybe not actually kick his teeth in, that just sounds threatening as fuck, just enough to subdue him and keep him from hurting you
>>
File: 1421536325284.jpg (10KB, 261x203px) Image search: [Google]
1421536325284.jpg
10KB, 261x203px
>>16936784
>threaten that you'll call child support or some shit.
>>
>>16936463
>>16936784
>>16936794
>>16937256
I'm going to have a chat with him when he comes back from work and try to resolve the issue in a peaceful manner as well as persuading him to let me smoke.

If shit hits the fan and things get heated up I'm going to hit him hard a few times to get him to back down otherwise if he doesn't my mother is gonna be a widow, thanks anons
>>
>>16937541
GL mate, report what happens if it's anything interesting
>>
>do clearly retarded thing
>dad tries to stop you the only way he knows how
>you consider killing him for it

Eat shit, OP. Your mother should've swallowed you.
>>
>>16937541
> as well as persuading him to let me smoke.
You're a real piece of shit kid, you know that?
>>
>>16936310
Your dad did good, how about you stop smoking weed and do something productive? I'm sure he didn't raise you to be a filthy junkie.
Besides that, his house his rules, if you want to keep down that road, gtfo and no one will caught you ever again.
>>
>>16937559
>>16937559
>>16937561
>>16937564
I forgot to mention anons, my dad smokes weed as well but since I smoke it too he doesn't really like that idea since he believes that it's a gateway drug to other shit.

I've had a talk with him about it the other week basically explaining to him that I get straight A's in all my assignments and that I only smoke on the weekends as a little reward, but somehow he just doesn't listen to reason and always disregard what I tell him.
>>
>>16937541
>I'm going to have a chat with him when he comes back from work
>persuading him to let me smoke.

Better packs you bag OP, one way or another you're sleeping outside tonight. Your dad got a short temper.
>>
A nak muay should never even think of using violence in a situation like this. It's the same as trying to negotiate while waving a gun around. Please rethink your approach.
>>
>>16936310
Don't smoke. Or at least don't get >>16936310
aught smoking again.

Problem solved.
>>
>>16937541
>my mother is gonna be a widow, thanks anons
You're a fucking retard. He approached this incorrectly but you are living under his room, or at least presumably so if he's walking in on you smoking.

If you feel it is appropriate move out, but trying to beat down your own father in his own home just shows how childish you are.
>>
>>16937578
This changes things.
To be fair he probably doesn't want you to turn out the same way he has and lashed out at you in frustration.
Tell your dad you'll stop smoking weed if he does, it'll do him a favour as well.
>>
Don't smoke weed, faggot.
>>
Havent read the whole thread, but have you considered moving out of your parents' house ?
>>
How can people be so shitty at having a family. Like fuck just love each other.

Do what you like but don't just don't let him find out. Don't fan the flames.
>>
>my dad beat me because I'm a dude weed lmao
You deserved it.

>options
Suicide.
>>
My dad broke my electric guitar over his knee then picked me up by my throat with one hand while with the other bounced my friends face off his car hood a few times. I spent the next 20+ years showing him you can be a "pot head" and raise a family go to work every day and pay the bills. In the end he actually got high with me a few times.
>>
>>16936310

>considers beating up own father instead of finding somewhere else to smoke or not smoking weed

Pathetic, truly pathetic. Do you really need that trash that badly that you would attack the person that raised you?

Presumably he's angry because he wants the best for you and feels that weed is not the best thing for you. It means the guy cares. You probably do need to someone to knock you on your ass, kickboxer or not. Everyone needs someone to bitchslap them when they act like a fucking idiot.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.