[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Close Friend's GF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_nejl1aUuql1re4erso1_1280.png (250KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nejl1aUuql1re4erso1_1280.png
250KB, 640x480px
I really love and value this close friends friendship.

Weve helped eachother through break ups.
Weve been single and poor art students together.
We have great history and trust.

Then we both got gf's and his moced in with us and there was a small drama where his gf yelled at mine and I got pissed off, but we all talked it out and decided itd be best if we lived in different houses.

Fast foward to now and were still great friends and his gf has warmed upto me. But I'm starting to fear that she has warmed upto to me too much.

Before she was cold towards me.
Then she was warm and friendly.
But now...she touches my arms sometimes, makes excited conversation and sometimes even says some kinda mean stuff (not awful just critical) about my buddy.

How do I tell if she's trying to get with me or if I'm just being paranoid?

Because I would rather die than betray a friend so I need to figure this out.
>>
How exactly does she touch your arm? That sounds kind of weird. Other than that, nothing wrong with friendly conversations.
>>
File: 1457921527893.png (765KB, 800x995px) Image search: [Google]
1457921527893.png
765KB, 800x995px
>>16936198
Well like when I say something and she laughs.

Or there was this other weird moment where my friend was jamming with his band downstairs and I was playing upstairs in the living room on a guitar.

I found this really nice chord and just thought out loud "Wow, that's beautiful"

And I don't know what she thought I said, but she blushed and said "thank you"
And I screamed internally.
>>
>>16936219
Danger, danger
>>
Warn your friend, but don't be hasty. Tell him to keep an eye out but don't do anything yet, it might be something or just well thought out but incorrect suspicion.
>>
>>16936219
ALERT ALERT

SHE TRYNA FUCK

Don't talk to your friend about it unless she actively tries to fuck you or kiss you. He'll dump her in good time, but telling him shes flirting with you will only cause a rift between you two.

Alternately, set up a discreet cam with mic in your room/wherever she does this and show him a compilation of her flirting.
>>
>>16936446
That seems drastic
>>
>
Don't talk to your friend about it unless she actively tries to fuck you or kiss you. He'll dump her in good time, but telling him shes flirting with you will only cause a rift between you two.

This
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.