[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Over the past year I've lost ~60 lbs, with 22 lbs coming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Fast-Weight.jpg (88KB, 475x344px) Image search: [Google]
Fast-Weight.jpg
88KB, 475x344px
Over the past year I've lost ~60 lbs, with 22 lbs coming in the past 6 weeks during a particularly intense diet/exercise regimen where I've been eating under 1,000 calories daily.

I am now just about to the weight I've wanted to be all along, back to where I was in college. I'm ending my diet in two weeks.

That said, due to the diet, the foods I've been eating haven't been particularly normal or exciting. When I go back to eating normally, and not sitting at this insane deficit, what's the best way to ensure I don't binge and gain anything back?
>>
>ending the diet

can't
>>
>>16936078

I also can't sustain eating under 1,000 calories a day for the rest of my life. I'm running out of weight to lose before I break into "too skinny" territory.
>>
Just eat whatever you want at maintenance calories, like 1500 or whatever it is for you.
>>
>>16936065
If you end the diet you're going to end your low weight. Keep your exercise level high, and your caloric intake can be slightly higher than if you were sitting around all day. You can eat whatever you want, you just have to keep the portions small enough to fit into your daily caloric limit.
>>
Pay very close attention to *how* you ea during the meal. Don't gobble the food and take your time when chewing no matter how hungry you are or how tasty the food is. I found that for me that was the one problem, once I got over it, I had no problem keeping my weight down. Of course, I do lead an active lifestyle, but even when I don't work out I'm still in shape
>>
>>16936065
How is it that the woman lost weight so she just isn't fat anymore, but the guy ended up with an amazingly toned, muscular body?
>>
>>16936065
Do not snack ever. If you snack on food you will fail
>Ive only eaten a carrot today. One snack wont hurt
FAIL.
You can have big meals and exercise hard, but unless you are in your early 20s do not snack.
>>
>>16936211
Because woman did cardio and the guy did weight training and cardio.
>>
>>16936228
I snack all day bruh. Usually a banana a couple hours before lunch. Then some unsalted peanuts after lunch. Then either some strawberries or a salad with low fat Italian dressing after dinner and after I workout. Oh an the protein shake after I workout.

So basically with breakfast, lunch and dinner. I eat about 6 times a day, 7 if you count that protein shake.

I'm 29 and I'm 5'11" 145lbs. I exercise 6 days a week.
>>
>>16936065
I'd say to calculate the amount of calories that allow your weight to stay the same.

Change things up, eat varieties of healthy food. Find recipes. Find new ways.

Get a pinterest, search healthy dinners/lunches recipes.
>>
>>16936261

you sound like a skinny lil bitch

5,11 at 145? you must look like a toothpick
>>
>>16936270
>You have a BMI of 20.22
>People whose BMI is within 18.5 to 24.9 possess the ideal amount of body weight, associated with living longest, the lowest incidence of serious ilness, as well as being perceived as more physically attractive than people with BMI in higher or lower ranges.

Take your cancer back to /fit/ m8
>>
>>16936270
Awww. You mad because I told you you're wrong? Resorting to ad hominem attacks. Good one.

I'm in good shape and pretty toned. I could bulk up if I wanted to but frankly I don't want to.

Back to the point though. You can snack all you want to if you do it right.
>>
>>16936295
>>16936303

That was my first post in this thread.

I'm 5.8 and weight 160 pounds...but i run close to 10 miles every day.

The only way I see myself going below that is by turning into a twig
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.