[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm having some relationship troubles and I'm not sure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1456180174689.jpg (133KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
1456180174689.jpg
133KB, 780x780px
I'm having some relationship troubles and I'm not sure if I'm in the wrong or not. I've been dating my girlfriend for almost a year now, and shes very nice and we get along well. We live 3 hours away from each other so we have to drive to see each other sometimes, but the issue I'm having isn't exactly about her.

She has three kids and she still hasn't been able to move out of the same house as her ex. The father doesn't help her or the kids much at all and she hasn't gotten the money or daycare support to move out yet. I'm in no position to move out and take care of kids right now because I have doctor bills and a car payment I'm still trying to pay off. I don't really mind the kids, and I've tried to sit this through to see if it could work but I'm really starting to think it won't. The more months pass the more I feel like I put myself in a bad situation and I have to help fix a mess she made. Should I break up with her and try to find someone closer to me, or should I stick through with this relationship?
>>
>>16935289

This sounds like a really horrible situation that will only get worse if you move in together. It's going to be a burden on the rest of your life.

What are the positives to this relationship besides "she's nice and we get along well?" There should probably be a lot more to it if you're willing to anchor yourself to this the rest of your life.
>>
Is it an ex boyfriend or ex husband? Does he know you two are seeing eachother? I've known quite a few baby-daddies who have purposely caused problems for baby momma's new family... not paying child support, taking baby momma to court for no logical reason (To the tune of around $1500 every time, almost every time right before the Christmas season), and making unexpected visits to the house to cause trouble/drama. If she can't support herself and her kids, and their father does not contribute, you will be picking up the slack for baby momma and baby daddy. Doesn't sound too great to me.
>>
>>16935303

I used to have a huge fear of driving and wouldn't drive anywhere besides work and back home. My parents didn't really teach me how to drive well and what I did learn I taught myself. When I started dating here, she would ride with me for 3 hour trips just to learn how to get to her place. She was very patient with me and I appreciated her for that, and I looked over her problems because I had my own. Now that I can drive better her problems seem way more apparent than they did before.

>>16935318

ex boyfriend. he's usually out every weekend seeing his girlfriend thats in town. I think he's just kind of a manchild because from what I hear he doesn't take care of his car and blows his money on video games. I honestly feel like it's a bad situation that I've been ignoring for way too long.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.