[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Treating a feminist IRL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Slavyane.jpg (66KB, 540x410px) Image search: [Google]
Slavyane.jpg
66KB, 540x410px
So I met a girl, we hanged out. She's pretty inteligent, funny, but a typical tumblr SJW feminist, albeit not too radical and dumb. I tried arguing with her, but I'm not that good at bringing up arguments and honestly, I guess I can handle her being a feminist. How does an alpha behave himself in a situation like this? Does he argue with her like an MRA fedora man or say that he doesn't really have a strong opinion on this topic?
>>
>>16935086

An alpha doesn't give a shit about this, or waste his time thinking about it. He treats the other person like a human being, and doesn't feel the need to argue, because he's above it, and it doesn't matter.

At most, he acknowledges that everyone has some troubles and the best we can do is our lives to the fullest, helping out if we can.

Shit, at least that's how I'd deal with it. Nothing good comes out of people that try to convince each other who has it worse.
>>
>>16935099
Wow, that's a good answer, thanks, anon.
>>
Don't argue, but don't pretend you don't care either. If you have any strong opinions express them, but don't try to justify yourself all the time. If she does or says something that bothers you tell her.
>>
>>16935086

My gf is hardcore tumblr, but I've made it clear that I am not interested in that stuff at all, and while that annoyed her at first we eventually came to an understanding. So whenever she goes on tirades just to vent I just turn off my brain. She is great in every other way and we have lots of other stuff in common, but the whole tumblr issues thing is just so far away from what I care about. So she listens when I talk about how Glorfindel may or may not have been reborn after dying in the 2nd age and may be the same Glorfindel in the council of Elrond while smiling and nodding, and I listen when she talks about the latest drama in mens rights activism and gamer gates.
>>
>>16935086
you can put your opinion across to her, but do it in an open ended and none aggressive away. you dont have to have a full blown argument.
>>
>>16935121
LOL LORD OF THE RINGS GUYS GET IT WE TALK ABOUT IT CAUSE I'M SUCH A NEEERRD
>>
>>16935121
are the tumblr feminists as active as 4chan makes them out to be? never tumblr in my life.
>>
>>16935121
Ay yo fuck you. I'm reading the books right now
>>
>>16935144
Depends where you live I guess. The only irl tumblr encounter I had was with a dumb bitch in highschool who made a presentation about how women are better than men or something. Even the other girls in class said it's dumb.
>>
>>16935144

Well I only know my gf. Not even her friends are that into that stuff. I guess its a loud minority.
>>
>>16935163
yeah, seems like it. i have one friend from facebook who is a stereotypical feminist. i agree with some of the things she has to say but alot of it is one sided and two faced. she complains about guys calling her fat etc but if it is brought up that women has called a guy fat, she laughs or doesent say anything.
>>
>>16935144
yes i know one she turn out to be a cheating whore.
>>
>>16935086
I just ignore their silly beliefs if I'm dating them for fun. Obviously I never develop any actual feelings like I would for a nonretarded chick though.

Don't argue, just fuck her while you can.
>>
>>16935144
At unversities yes
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.