[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >23 >introverted >kv I've gone out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 6052488_71fe2a6c7f.jpg (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
6052488_71fe2a6c7f.jpg
50KB, 500x500px
>be me
>23
>introverted
>kv

I've gone out multiple times to bars and clubs etc but never been able to bring back a girl.

How do I mustard up the courage to approach a girl in bars and/or clubs? Should I be trying a different setting since this doesn't seem to be working?

Have I fucked up pretty bad here? It would be nice to not be forever alone...
>>
Picking up girls at bars and clubs isn't going to change your loneliness.
>>
Yeah maybe but then again I would no longer be a >kv cuck.
>>
>>16934953
>mustard up
>>
>>16934977
lmao didn't realize that
>>
>>16934974
That doesn't actually change anything, it just upgrades you to a regular old cuck.
>>
>>16934985
I rather be a regular old cuck than a kv cuck hahaha
>>
>>16934991
So you'd rather be a licensed cuck than a cuck in training. Ever heard of overqualification? Do you really want that on your resume?
>>
>>16935001
I just want to remove the title of being a kv.

I mean shit I'm fucking 23, isn't that pathetic on my part?

I just can't for some stupid reason convince myself to go talk to girls...
>>
>>16935016
>I just want to remove the title
Why?
>>
>>16935018
Why would you not want to lol?

Do you think I'm just wanting to do it because of some outside pressure?
>>
>>16934953
Don't go to bars with the objective of bringing women home.
>>16935016
Don't talk to girls if its difficult for you to do so.

boom.
Two of your problems solved.

The less you wander around thinking with your dick the better.
>>
>>16935039
>Do you think I'm just wanting to do it because of some outside pressure?
Yes.
>>
>>16934977
I laughed harder than I should have.
>>
>>16935049
What's the point of going to bars then?

So completely ignore talking to girls for the rest of my life lmao.
>>
>>16935109
kek
>>
>>16935156
>What's the point of going to bars then?
So that you have something to do with your friends.

>So completely ignore talking to girls for the rest of my life lmao.
Why not? Half of 4chan is doing that already, it can't be that bad.
>>
>>16935156
>What's the point of going to bars then?
There is no point. It's short-term entertainment, it doesn't do anything for you at all. Usually you'd go with friends and enjoy yourselves. It's also turned into a place to meet whores and "impress" them for sex. The reason people have so much trouble getting women in bars in the first place is because they are not the first or the best at catching their attention, since this is really all you need to do with modern sluts.
>>
>>16935166
>why not, half of 4chan is doing that already, it can't be that bad.

solid advice
>>
>>16935168
Yeah but there is that chance of coming across someone that you really connect with on a personal level.

But aside from bars, what could be other options to find someone?
>>
>>16935190
That chance is there no matter where you go. In fact, it is much higher if you go somewhere you want to go to, rather than just somewhere you feel like you have to in order to achieve your goal.
>>
>>16935190
>Yeah but there is that chance of coming across someone that you really connect with on a personal level.
There's like a 0% chance of this in a bar. People who go to bars already want something and a relationship is not it.

>what could be other options to find someone?
So we come to one of the main reasons people aren't marrying, having kids, or losing their virginity. Communication is easier than ever but meeting people is as hard as it always was. You can't just bump into someone who already has plans and expect to "connect."

There IS no easy way to do this. The few places dedicated to meeting people don't work because they just throw random lonely people together. If you want my advice, seek out a gathering place for people with similar interests to yours. Just makes friends.

If you want the best chance of meeting a girl, make friends. Friends will meet other friends. It's called networking.
>>
>>16935206
>0% chance happening
Yeah that isn't true because I know people who turned a regular fucking into a good relationship.

>networking
I'm going to a local meetup soon for talks about software development. You can count that as something lol.
>>
File: 1376484988243.jpg (19KB, 344x345px) Image search: [Google]
1376484988243.jpg
19KB, 344x345px
>>16935250
>anecdotes make a trend
Go home everyone, OP is an autistic moron with no agency. He's beyond saving.
>>
>>16935268
great advice cuck fget
>>
Easy you lie with the snake tongue and be someone you aren't,basally social manipulating,don't feel bad because the people at the bar looking for dick/pussy aren't really people worth caring deeply anyway.
>>
>>16935206
>People who go to bars already want something and a relationship is not it.

Beer?
>>
>>16935611
Yes, beer! Among other things.
>>
>>16935623
Like what? Beer nuts?
>>
>>16935629
Time with friends, sex with whores, non-beer beverages, food
>>
>>16935629
>>16935635
Sports
>>
d00d sportz
>>
>>16935166
>Why not? Half of 4chan is doing that already, it can't be that bad.
/thread
>>
You'll still be terrible at having sex even if you manage to lose your virginity to a skank. Assuming you can do it without having a panic attack and maintain an erection despite of so much masturbation.

You'll have to find a girlfriend who will love you and he'll you to really outgrow the kv mentality. And no one is really going to love you. It would have happened by now.

Just accept your path to wizardry.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.