[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone ever used Fast braces? I'm 18 and I have crooked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Colourful braces-1.jpg (81KB, 345x230px) Image search: [Google]
Colourful braces-1.jpg
81KB, 345x230px
Has anyone ever used Fast braces? I'm 18 and I have crooked teeth. I can either choose tradition braces (which can take 18-24 months) or Fast braces (around 12 months). I'm very self conscious of my teeth.
>>
>tfw have crooked teeth
>tfw turning 21 with the same ugly smile ive had since 14
>tfw still dont give a fuck

have u ever listened to the song crooked smile?

also i think traditional will work better than the fast braces.
>>
I had bad overcrowding in my mouth. Teeth on top of teeth, etc. I got the speed braces, but I also had to get stuff like an expander and all that. It took me about a year and a half to get them off and my teeth look great now.

They hurt like a bitch but you get them off faster. Also, the brackets are slightly smaller so they look a little better, imo.
>>
>>16934921
So fast braces are a plus?
>>
>>16934927
Well, yeah. I got them and 10 years later my teeth still look great. But both traditional and speed braces will get you there. It just depends on how fast you want them out, if you're willing to endure the extra pain/pressure during, and if you're willing to shell out a bit of extra money for them.
>>
I had braces when I was in middle school yet I still have a fucked up smile. What was the goddamn point? I'll probably just save up money and get veneers eventually.
>>
There's no point to ask that here. If you want to fix you teeth you will have to speak to an orthodontist or a dentist anyways and they will tell what you need. Depending on how you teeth look like fast braces might not even be an option for you or the best option to take.
Just talk to a professional for that and fixing your teeth while you are in your teens is definitely worth it, dude.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.