[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/, I have a question to ask. Currently, I am a non-smoker,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: download (1).jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5KB, 225x225px
Hello /adv/, I have a question to ask.

Currently, I am a non-smoker, but I am considering picking Blu E-Cigarettes.

Anything I should know before I do?

>pic semi-related
>>
Starting smoking is a really bad plan, and e-cigarettes are still pretty unsafe. Why bother increasing your risk of cancer when you can... uh, not?
>>
>>16934713
no one who lives in a first world country really has an excuse to start smoking nowadays. Unless your parents basically were shotgunning their smokes down your throat, you should be smart enough to avoid it.
>>
Do you think you'll look cool, or do you really need to take the edge off your part-time sales associate job?
>>
>>16934713
Don't do it.
>>
File: image.jpg (463KB, 1200x1493px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
463KB, 1200x1493px
Cigarette companies knew for decades how deadly tobacco is. They added chemicals to make it more addictive. If you don't know already, in the 30's and 40's tobacco companies had doctors indorse their products.
>why would you a company's products that's known for lying?
They aren't safe anon, very little studies and what has been researched is not very good. It can cause popcorn lung

Plus no one thinks vaping or e-cigs are cool. You know the meme "we get it, you vape". You'll be the butt of everyone's joke.
Smoking isn't pleasurable and it's very costly.
>>
If you get the no-nicotine version, fine.

But picking up a nicotine addiction just because is fucking stupid.
>>
Vaping is a far better alternative to smoking, Despite the opinions of these other posters, nicotine is not the worst thing you can put in your body compared to the thousands of different chemicals that make up cigarette smoke. If anything, nicotine has a lot of cognitive benefits.

If you are worried about what others think when they see an ecig, get one that looks like a regular cigarette. Or smoke it at home. Only chumps give a damn what other chumps think.

Id recommend, however, that you look for a better one than Blu. There are higher quality vaporizers and juices online. Not only that, the ones in the gas station are likely sold by tobacco companies. Educate yourself.
>>
>>16935464
Picking up an addiction for no reason is completely fucking stupid. Why would you when you can vape without nicotine? Nicotine offers you absolutely nothing that is worth getting addicted to it for.
>>
Don't. Smoking is something you pick up when you're a teen if you think it makes you cool, or in your 20's as a heavy drinker. It's fucking stupid and such a MASSIVE waste of money.
>>
>>16935510
>Nicotine offers you absolutely nothing that is worth getting addicted to it for.

prymd.com/blog/benefits-of-nicotine/

casaa.org/Nicotine_Effects.html

These pages from a quick search say otherwise. It is not only not a carcinogen (one of the primary causes of cancer) but it helps with concentration and depression, and protects against Parkinson's and gaining weight.

If anything nicotine is far less addictive alone than in tobacco smoke. It is certainly not the worst thing in the world, and if you don't have an addictive personality, it can be a good thing.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.