[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I only like girls who like me. I feel like, what's the point

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Fred mfw.jpg (42KB, 960x686px) Image search: [Google]
Fred mfw.jpg
42KB, 960x686px
I only like girls who like me.
I feel like, what's the point of pursuing someone to try and convince them to like you, and if you fuck up then all that work is gone. Having said that, only one girl I've ever had a crush on has liked me back naturally, which was just pure coincidence. Statistically, it's dumb to just wait until I come across someone who just happens to like me back, but what else am I supposed to do? everthing else feels so forced and fake
>>
>>16934611
>naturally

Do you mean "immediately"?
What feels forced and fake? Feelings change as you get to know someone more. Sometimes you like them more, sometimes less.

Instant romantic sparks aren't as common as fiction suggests. As long as you are sincere, why would you feel fake?
>>
>>16934619
Yeah i mean immediately.
I don;t know what it is, but I find the most attractive thing a girl can do is be attracted to me.
And it's not me that feels fake, its them. It feels like unless they have feelings for me on their own, I'm just tricking them into liking me.
>>
>>16934611
You have a system you follow that isn't giving you the results you like. What thefuck do you think is the solution?

Or to put it another way, I only work for people that seek me out to hire me. But I don't like not having money. What should I do?
>>
>>16934667
>it's them
>like I'm tricking them

...that means it's you. You feel like you are being insincere, not them. Or you think their feelings aren't legitimate because they didn't feel them instantly.

Which is dumb, and you seem to be aware that it is dumb. So...stop doing that.
>>
OP here. What prompted this post was I met a girl last night who seemed really cool. At the end of the night I had a opportunity to ask for her number or something, but I didn't. When I caught up with my friend later (he was walking a few steps ahead of us), he was blown away that i didn't get her number. So after that I spent the whole night thinking "Fuck why didn't I get her number..."

So I guess now, I'll use this as a learning experience and try not to let it happen again. That said is it too late to try and find her on facebook and ask her out? Or has that ship sailed?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.