[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationships

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (16KB, 529x351px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 529x351px
Hey /adv/ so I told my friend a while back how I felt about her and she said she only saw me as a friend, but 2 days later she decided she wanted to give it a shot. It's been 3 weeks now and she says she still sees me as a friend, while I'm over here basically falling in love. We've been talking A LOT every day, I've learned that in all her past relationships every guy has basically fucked her over for another girl. I also learned that she doesn't like yelling, and this is because of her parents, when they went through their divorce she saw them yelling at each other a lot so I think it scared her. She says she WANTS to be in a relationship with me but for some reason she can't see herself in one. could her past experiences With relationships have configured her mind into thinking all relationships are full of negativity? Or is just not meant to be?
>>
Also another important part, she told me that since every other guy has fucked up and started talking to other girls, she is waiting for me to do the same.... How is she supposed to get feelings for me when just just waiting for me to fuck up?
>>
Also another important part, she told me that since every other guy has fucked up and started talking to other girls, she is waiting for me to do the same.... How is she supposed to get feelings for me when just just waiting for me to fuck up? I really like this girl, do you think it's worth the work/emotional stress?
>>
Didn't mean to post that twice, I thought the first one didn't go though
>>
Sad bump
>>
Bump...
>>
No one has any input?
>>
>>16934445
Girls say all sorts of shit and most of it is gibberish, if she tells her best friend you're her boyfriend then you are. Ask her best friend.
>>
>>16934567
He best friend knows that we're not dating... So that wouldn't do any good. Thanks though
>>
>>16934445
Maybe it is not meant to be. She clearly has some hang ups that won't resolve itself over night. Try and make it work by assuaging her fears. That said, maybe it won't work. Do your best. What do you think you should be doing?
>>
>>16934583
I want to be with her, I just don't like that I might just be digging an emotional hole for myself
>>
>>16934583
I think I'm going to try my best to help her get over the past. If it doesn't work out in a month or two it's not meant to be.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.