[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Making her cum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

Hi everyone #

How to know if i made her cum?

She told me she came but i havent seen her do anything sign or scream so girls tell me ... Was she lying to me about it ? Im kinda knew to this since i recently lost my virginity to her.

Let me know and thanks for your feedback.

I have in mind what a wise man once told me... If you have to ask then she didnt cum.

Any feedback would be awesome as well.
>>
>>16934329
When you're eating pussy and her fluids gush into your mouth.
That's about the only way I know of to be 100% sure.
Ps. If she's faking it she'll more than likely make a noise or tense up. If she is quiet and you didn't notice then maybe she is telling the truth and maybe her orgasm isn't as strong as other women.
So... Get your mouth down there..
>>
>>16934361

About the licking, she prefers penetration. It's the only way for her to cum from what she told me. Not that i'm bad at licking, it's a work in progress.
>>
>>16934371
Well I suppose you just have to get to know her body language.
Also, wet slippery vagina and/or loose vagina are signs that she is horny, if that helps at all.
>>
>>16934385
Well she is wet but sometimes I forget to check lol ! I have so much to learn ...
>>
>>16934405
Every woman is different. Take your time and watch her breath and motions.
>>
>>16934361
That's not accurate. My boyfriend has made me cum 1000 times through oral. Sometimes, I have fluid gush, but it usually happens after he's already stopped, like a delayed reaction. So he wouldn't even notice if I did gush or not.

>>16934329
However, OP, it took me years to have an orgasm from someone else. Before then, I didn't even know what an orgasm was. So, there were times when I thought I was cumming, but I was actually just peaking, not cumming.

An orgasm is just not fakeable. Every time I cum, my vagina totally spazzes out of control for about 30-45 seconds. Like my boyfriend can see my vagina clamping/loosening very quickly from the outside. You can feel it from the inside (the muscles contracting) It feels like a small electrical earthquake started at my vag, and waves through my body. I can't even fucking scream when it happens. I literally just have to try to hold it together and not flail. It isn't sexy like moaning and screaming his name. It's more like involuntary twitching, turning red, and vaginal spasms.
>>
Involutary vaginal muscle contractions
>>
>>16934415
It's just weird since it's better when two people cum together, but since i have no way to figure it out, i'm gonna go with the flow and see what happens.
>>
>>16934435
That's almost unrealistic. It's near impossible to cum together. It happens randomly, you can't sync it. If it happens by chance, you got lucky.
>>
Women either have one big orgasm or smaller multiple ones

With women who have one big orgasm you can know you made her cum because her clit will become overly sensitive to the point where it isn't pleasurable.

Women who orgasm more than once will tend to keep track (in my experience) and say they've orgasmed X amount of times
>>
>>16934429
So you gush and his mouth isn't there to lap it up. That's were your bf and I would be different.

Also, the contraction thing.. Women can exercise and fake that. Take it from someone who's fucked a 50 yr old yoga Mum. She holds it tighter than the virgins I've been with.
You saying orgasms can't be faked is funny. I'm male, and I've faked an orgasm.
>>
>>16934429
I'm gonna be honest with you now you just got me worried lol ! I know this is not an accurate science but damn, when i hear people making girls cum from this or that or you telling me u came a 1000 of times, i just feel like there is a lot of work to do ... Give me some hope here ^^
>>
>>16934440
my ex was able to cum from penetration and would easily have 3 orgasms if I controlled myself not too cum too fast and switched positions sometimes. after a while of being together i could tell how much longer she would need and would be able to time it to cum together.

Really only worked because she could orgasm pretty easy from certain positions
>>
>>16934429
I'm male but my ex girlfriend was exactly like this. I would have to stop and give her some time to recover because almost any movement inside her would be too much for her too handle.
>>
>>16934500
Really, what positions ? maybe i could try and see weather she reacts the same way. how loong have you been with your ex and how long did it took you to make her cum ?
>>
>>16934506
we were together for 8 months but made her cum the second time we had sex (first time we were both drunk, at a friends place on an air matress). I never really kept time obviously, but it wouldn't take too long. also sometimes she would have a lot of trouble getting there, same for me, sometimes I cum in 2 minutes other times I have to really focus

since she was quite a bit smaller, I would place my elbows above her shoulders and have her curl her hips up towards me with her legs behind my back. this way you kind of penetrate her at an angle, then deep and hard thrusts, not necesarally fast, picking up the pace slowly. you can tell when you are near the point of her cumming and thats when you really start to give it, before that you will just lose a lot of stamina.

also her side and then having her hips a little more horizontal. my dick curves slightly to the left so I would hit her G spot really well, plus it's a good view as a guy

it really depends on the girl though, the last one I was with was 28 (5 years older than me) and I could only make her orgasm by rubbing her clit. communiaction is key and some woman just have a harder time. build up to it, give her plenty of attention, make her rub her clit while you're fucking her if that helps her. switch positions often but not when she's really into it. it's easier to make them cum after 30 minutes than straight when you start having sex.
>>
I've been with my now wife for 6 years and she's never orgasmed or ever felt good apparently :/
>>
>>16934506
what helped too was that we were really open about sex. she told me I was the first guy she could actually openly talk about what she wanted in the bedroom. being that comfortable helps for a woman
>>
I wouldn't worry about it. Just bang her hard and she'll get off on it.
>>
>>16934482
I don't gush until several minutes after. Sometimes not even until I stand up to go wash up.

Orgasms can be faked, but it won't look like a real one.

>>16934484
My boyfriend and I have been together for several years, have an extremely active sex life. And he just learned what to do with me.

>>16934503
Yea, that's me too. I definitely need time to recover. I can't have multiple orgasms, the sensory input is too much for me and I kinda freak out. Like being tickled to the point where it's not fun anymore.
>>
2 in the pink 1 in the stink
>>
>>16934415
Exactly. My previous gf came in an obvious way. With my current gf it's impossible to tell.
>>
>>16934429
Please describe what an orgasm feels like ...
>>
>>16934822
After I peak, meaning, just feeling extreme amounts of sexual pleasure, which honestly still feels really good, someone just has to keep pleasuring me past that point.

It gets to be a weird combination of numbing and sexually pleasing. My clit and vulva seem to get a little swollen.

My vagina will spasm slightly every once in a while or I will twitch.

Then the orgasm comes. It feels first like a strong twitch that holds for a few seconds. That is my vagina clamping down. Then it releases suddenly, like a burst. That's when the euphoria begins. Then my vag continues to twitch and pulsate, I feel it radiating just "feel good" senses back and forth from my vag to my head and even stretching out to my limbs. Feels kinda like being shocked slightly (not badly, just this kinda electrical wave like feeling)

It feels like an earthquake. And my clit is basically the epicenter

My body just doesn't really know how to react about it. I can't control my face or my limbs really.

And yea, then I get tired and my vag and clit still continuously pulsates and is extremely sensitive. Like touching it hurts. I have to wait until the swelling and redness dies down before having sex again or showering.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.