[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got myself in a bit of a predicament, id appreciate any help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (75KB, 750x795px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 750x795px
Got myself in a bit of a predicament, id appreciate any help

Basically a girl joined my college last week, she's in all my classes. She's kind of a loner, very shy, never speaking to anyone, I know how it feels to be shy and have everyone just ignore you, so after a week I grew the balls to sit with her and talk to her.

We instantly hit off, we both love anime and vidya and we talked for about 2 hours straight. I never really got a good look at her face because she's always looking down, but she looked up at me when we were talking and she's absolutely beautiful and she has the cutest smile/laugh I've ever seen. I think I fell in love with her right there and then.

Now here's the problem; she has a boyfriend. When I found out it totally destroyed me, I've never felt this way about a person before. I only found out about her boyfriend by stalking her Facebook friends, shes literally never mentioned him once.

What do I do?
Talking to her and knowing I'll never be with her because she has a boyfriend is extremely painful. But I can't just stop talking to her because I'm literally the only friend she has in college.

This is so fucked up.

I've flirted with the idea of trying to cuck her boyfriend, but I don't know if that's even possible or if it's the right thing to do
>>
Such is life. I'm in the exact same situation right now. I'm just gonna leave it on the back burner and hope for a rebound when/if she gets dumped.
>>
Yeah I wouldn't try and manipulate anything, it could blow up in your face.
>>
I've found out that friends overall hold more value then a relationship, sure you got burned but if you hit it off and connected build a friendship, and you might like her because you are socially starved and interpreted her social interaction as something more, though could be wrong about that last.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.