[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you fake it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 123.png (1KB, 286x176px) Image search: [Google]
123.png
1KB, 286x176px
My life is in a dump, I´ve been stressed, partially depressed, with horrible load of problems on my back.

My problem is I let too many people (through the time) know I have problems, but I REALLY don´t want them to see me that way at all. It makes me uncomfortable when they see me that way. I can somehow deal with my problems, they can´t help anyway (aside from listening to me ramble), and they have their own problems too.

So my question is: how do you handle/go about showing most of the world the OK/happy/fine side of you even though it´s too much often? (And I´m talking about all social interactions)
>>
Seriously, this is not about being secretly EMO, it´s about appearing to be okay so I would feel more okay myself..
>>
File: danbo.png (406KB, 1007x580px) Image search: [Google]
danbo.png
406KB, 1007x580px
>>16934480
>implying

a good friend doesn't want to see you down, sorry you don't have any. but keeping busy is the best way to fake being ok. don't give yourself time to dwell. forget about the past and always be doing something.

but dealing with your problems will actually make them go away. you gotta put in work and address the issues with yourself breh

I'll go ahead and fall for the bait, what's the problem, anon?
>>
Complain on 4chan so I don't have to complain anywhere else.
>>
>>16934548
They are okay with it, I just don´t like to be seen as being in a dump too much. I can share, but if I share often or a lot, it gets too much too fast.

There are too many problems to list, some of which can´t be resolved easily or fast, it´s a long run, which drains energy and attittude (health+studying+family+finances+work issues).

I just don´t want to look around myself (or back) again just to find out everyone is seeing me as a person with problems, who is always in stress/negative.
>>
>>16934555

Seems like a valid way when I´m home ^_^ I´m just not sure about the rest of the time..
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.