[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone give me tips on fixing my acne? I've been trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: CkK8rYe.jpg (734KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
CkK8rYe.jpg
734KB, 1920x1280px
Can anyone give me tips on fixing my acne? I've been trying REALLY hard to fix it for a year now. I wash my face with antiseptic and pH neutral face lotion in the morning and before I go to sleep, I never touch my face and make sure to wash my hands at home when I was outside, I have a towel on my pillow I wash every week and I regularly take in magnesium and zinc. I avoid fast and junk food and also anything with lactose because that also gives me zits.
And you know what? My acne really improved. Like it really improved and I was happy at first, but getting used to this really lowkey acne I have now I just want to get rid of this issue completely.
I have no idea how I managed to live through the day in my late teens when my acne was actually bad (not that bad, I'm not one of "those" cases) but I can't accept this anymore. What else can I do now? What's the dropping atom bombs on WW2 Japan equivalent to finally get rid of my acne?

tl;dr: I need a final solution to completely get rid of my acne, since being disciplined with my diet and hygiene isn't enough.
>>
Try marijuana ointment (optimally homemade)
>>
Go to r/skincareaddiction. Yes it's plebbit but it's good advice. Better than anything you'd get here.
>>
Talk to a dermatologist
>>
>>16934295
Try DMSO.
>>
>>16934295
>What's the dropping atom bombs on WW2 Japan equivalent to finally get rid of my acne?
Accutane. The comparison you just made. while in poor taste, is not uncommon. It works when all else fails, but it exacts a heavy toll, and some people find themselves questioning for years afterward whether the effect was worth the price.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.