[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My parents are extremist muslims and I'm secretly an atheist,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: allahtakethewheel.jpg (55KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
allahtakethewheel.jpg
55KB, 500x473px
My parents are extremist muslims and I'm secretly an atheist, if they ever found out they are going to kill me without hesitation. I've been waking up with intense anxiety and depression everyday for the past year. Help.
>>
let the hate flow through you
>>
That sounds like a scary situation, but you do need to talk to them about it.

Don't straight-up say you believe their religion is bullshit, but tell them you feel like your faith hasn't been very strong lately and that you want to know if you're being tested, or if this is something many people go through.

You don't want your beliefs to endanger yourself, fake it if you have to...then get out there once you have enough money and power to do so, leave them a letter.
>>
report them to the fbi
>>
I'm an atheist, why don't you just pretend to be a Muslim and then be an atheist openly once you aren't dependent on them anymore? Stop making shit difficult, it's not like it's some huge thing like being gay or wanting to go to uni and you can't, it's just that you have to fake shit now. Just keep it up until you are safe from them. Also stop posting about being an atheist online unless your shit is protected.
>>
OP where do you live?

If you are in real danger of being harmed or killed by your family, friends or community because of your secular beliefs there are organisations who you can contact who will help you.

See this interview here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmxzJr91Qo0

And this website here https://www.movements.org/

If, however, you're being figurative about your parents "killing you" then do what >>16934186
said. Stay quiet until you can get out of your circumstances and openly express your beliefs.

Unfortunately Islam is a very close minded religion that does not tolerate dissention (despite what many liberals will tell you) and far too often secular thinkers are ostracised by their parents because of their lack of faith.

I hope things get better for you.
>>
maybe you should kill them instead
>>
>>16934186
This is fucking retarded advice, don't fucking tell them, just fake it, who gives a shit. If it means so much to them then don't do something that'll ruin your relationship with your parents. Live your life when you're not around them but in front of them just keep up appearances.
>>
>>16934170
Fuck off shitskin
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.