[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been working at this job for a little under a year. Developed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: bbvd.jpg (151KB, 400x632px) Image search: [Google]
bbvd.jpg
151KB, 400x632px
Been working at this job for a little under a year. Developed a crush on a coworker who is in a 9year relationship. We worked side by side for about 5-6 months. I decided to go back to uni for the spring semester as a result i had to switch shifts so now we only see each other maybe 2 times a week. On valentines day she texted me pic related and wishing me a happy valentines day.I didn't respond. Chatted maybe once after that. Then i saw her last Saturday and she said that "she feels like we don't see each other anymore" I just said "yeah" because i was slightly hung over and dealing with some personal stuff. Can anyone insight me on whats going through her head? I feel like she just misses the attention
>>
>on whats going through her head
Literally only she knows that.
>>
>>16933801
Wrong question, i get that now. A better question would be what should i do about the situation and if she's worth the effort?
>>
She's in a 9 year relationship, dude. She doesn't want the D. She's got the D. She texted you that pic because it's the kind of stupid thing girls think is funny. It's the equivalent of your uncle emailing you a bad pun that's making its way around the office.
>>
>>16933800
>I feel like she just misses the attention
>if she's worth the effort?

Like your dick's made of gold or something. Get the fuck over yourself, holy ego protection. She's not into you and never was, you can't twist this around to make it like you're the one rejecting her.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.